“"When You Really Want to Have a Good Time"”

Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Belleville, Illinois
“"When You Really Want to Have a Good Time"”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

When you want to cool out, relax, feel safe and carefree, Ameristar has the environment for you. Ameristar has it all, large comfortable gaming areas, excellent restaurants,all suite rooms each with 3 flat screen TVs, pool, spa,exercise area and everyone is always so friendly and courteous.I thoroughly enjoy the Slot Machines. Ameristar always has a variety of new machines and the amenities are great. Ameristar is definitely a fun place. Try it, you'll like it.

Room Tip: We've stayed several times, all the rooms seem to be the same...great!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Alisha T, Social Media Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
I'm glad you have such a good time when you stay with us. We appreciate your review and hope you come back to see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed August 27, 2012

The hotel was great. Rooms are all suites with a seating area. Big rooms and baths. Beds were very comfortable. Staff was very nice.We would love todtay here anytime. Were wer 3 woman coeming to St louis for shoppinga n a bit of gambling. Really pretty hotel

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My Kids love the pool and the game room also the eating spots. The hotel rooms are wonderful i spend at least 4 times out a month here. This is my home away from home when i need to escape the maddness of my home with 5 kids ranging from 12yrs old to 1yrs old. I will go her for some much needed fun and relaxation. And my Milwaukee family who comes to visits loves the Ameristar as well. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: I Love to stay pool side up high and close to the elavators! i just love begin on top of the world a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Alisha T, Social Media Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I'm glad we are your favorite getaway and your whole family enjoys visiting us. Thanks for your loyalty and for sharing your review. We look forward to your next stay.
Carlyle, Illinois
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I stay and play at Ameristar as often as we can. We've been to all the St. Louis area casino -- Ameristar shines as the best for the gaming experience, the hotel, the food and the comps. We've been to Vegas. We've been to Tunica. We've played at several California casinos. We go back to Ameristar again and again because that's where we have the most fun!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
We love to hear that you and your wife have so much fun when you visit us! Thanks for posting your review and we hope to see you again soon.
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The rooms at the Ameristar are by far the best of any gaming in the St. Louis area. The rooms are very spacious, love the living room separate from beds. The bathroom was wonderful. I enjoy the TV in it, also the shower separate from bath. The personnel is also always professional, polite and friendly. I enjoy the gaming options also.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I've stayed here on several occasions, and brought many friends. Simply fantastic service and amenities every single time. The "all-suite" hotel is my favorite because you don't ever have to worry about getting a bad room, they are all excellent, and well worth experiencing for yourself!

Room Tip: I like the rooms that overlook the river, but the ones that look onto the pool have always been grea...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Alisha T, Social Media Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thanks so much for the review. I'm so glad you love our service and staying with us. We hope you can visit again soon!
Missouri
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed there one night and were very impressed. I loved the room, it was very spacious and clean. We had a great view. The bed was very comfortable. I did not use the pool but my adult daughter and husband did and they loved it. I recommend staying there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for the recommendation and for visiting us! I'm glad you had a comfortable stay and your family enjoyed our pool. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Charles
Hampton Inn St. Louis/St. Charles
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 21 in Saint Charles

Been to Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles? Share your experiences!