Stayed here on August 4th. Walked in the room and thought WOW!
Really nice. Loved the color scheme. We had a double bed and 2 rooms that connected which was great for our event.
Absolutely LOVED the fact that there was a VERY large separate sitting area with a tv a couch and some chairs. The rooms overlooked the pool which was cool. We didnt get to use it because it stormed that night.
However, the room was Very, Very, Very spacious. I loved having a room this large.
Nice sized tv's. The bathroom was very large too.
However, I didnt like the double doors that closed the bathroom... they didnt lock and there was a large space between the doors so someone walking into the room could look right into the bathroom and see you.
The one thing I hated was the hotels smoke. People smoking in elevators...down in the lobby...YUCK!
But I was really happy that our rooms did not smell like smoke!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles