We have stayed here a couple times as a free promotion by Ameristar. We would normally not spend the regular room charge. We enjoy the casino that encompasses two floors, thus is never so crowded that you can't get a machine. We request a nonsmoking room, but this time our 12th floor room had a stale smoke smell. Bed is too soft but this is a personal preference. Nice large bathroom with double vanity, jacuzzi tub, and walk-in shower. Small coffee pot and mini-fridge provided. Overall, a decent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles