All reviews park and fly an early flight shuttle that runs st louis free drinks room was clean pretzels shuttle service next morning parking lot drury inn free shuttle other hotels bagels biscuits gravy desk clerk up to date
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms were very quiet. The help was very good. We loved the breakfast and happy hour. Nice barbecue restaurant next door. Very reasonable price. Would definitely stay here again. Nice large screen TVs with lots of channels.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel with a superb staff. Very affordable as to downtown. We stay whenever we come for a Cardinal game. Their private shuttle takes you to the airport Metra station and picks up after the game. We can afford so many more games ! Approx 30 minute ride to stadium.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 10, 2019

We stayed here one night after a late night from Seattle. Nice staff. Clean, comfortable rooms. Breakfast was great.

Where this hotel really shined was 2 days later. We missed our evening flight back to Seattle. We were in the area to pick up puppies in Licking MO, a 4 hour drive from STL. A drive with crying puppies, St. Louis rush hour traffic, airport construction. Slow Alamo shuttle, running to our gate with our 15 lbs pups in their carriers. We arrived a few minutes late and they wouldn't check us in. We'd turned in our car, no where to stay, no flights out that night. Completely exhausted. I still had the number for this hotel and called for availability. I spoke with James. I was literally in tears from all the stress & frustration, explaining our situation. His kindness & compassion was so appreciated. He sent the shuttle to get us. Welcomed in our puppies and went above & beyond. My friend was going to walk to the nearest store to grab a snack. She stopped at the front desk to ask directions and he drove her in his personal vehicle so she wouldn't have to walk. Such a kind gesture! We had a very early flight out the next morning and we took the convenient hotel shuttle. Happily, it was uneventful and we flew home to Seattle.

This is a nice hotel. Clean, comfortable, and OUTSTANDING service. Thank you to the staff for being so accommodating and especially to James (I believe he was a manager) for turning our lousy night around for us!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

My son was traveling to China for a study away program and because we live 250 miles from the airport we needed to stay in St. Louis. His flight was at 7:30 AM. The staff at the hotel extremely nice room very clean. The shuttle from the airport and to the airport was fantastic they let us shuttle over with him and then they came back and picked us up when he got on his plane.We will be staying there again in January when we go to pick him up.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

The overall feel of this hotel is Ok they however made my stay sour. The room had a funny smell but the space was okay for the price. I was upset when they checked me out because I didn’t sleep in the room I was paying for and also I was charged twice and when I returned I was told that the night was being offered for free yet I saw the charge on my cc still. The manager said she would get to it but still never heard back when I emailed her my complain

Date of stay: August 2019