“clean and comfortable”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Saint Ann
Harrisburg, Illinois
“clean and comfortable”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a nice place to stay before heading to the airport for an early flight. They have a park and fly parking lot and a shuttle service. They have breakfast ready very early in the morning. The shuttle service is prompt.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank atty81

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Thai first
Van Horne
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came down for the weekend Cardinals game. Check in wasn't until the afternoon, however we arrived earlier than planned, 9 AM to be exact. Chanti was the gal who checked us in. She was AMAZING!!! Her level of customer service was beyond exceptional. Very helpful with the early check in, shuttle, and metro station. All staff with the property was very friendly and helpful. The morning an evening amenities were fabulous. Will definitely stay anytime we come back see a Cardinals game.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Hilo, Hawaii
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I had to stay in the St. Louis area just one night, and the Pear Tree Inn had the best rates and was most convenient to highways and airport. I was not disappointed.

The room was spic and span. There was, as an added bonus, a cocktail hour (more like two) with three free drinks -- your choice of selected wines or beers, plus chips, popcorn, and do-it-yourself nachos. Breakfast was complimentary as well, with DIY waffles, eggs, breakfast meats, yogurt, and cereals.

There's no on-site restaurant, but next door is a chain bar-b-que place and a number of good eating sites are within an easy drive.

All in all, though I was there just one night, I would recommend this as a place to hang one's hat if you're looking for a clean, reasonable, and welcoming place.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Brookings SD
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Rooms were very clean and spacious. The lobby had free beer and wine and light snacks. Our agent booked this as a part of a Park "n Fly package. Very easy access off I-70. Great Van Service to and from STL airport. I'd use this hotel again for sure.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Franklin, Illinois, USA
Reviewed February 6, 2014

So glad our travel agent booked this place as a Park N Fly. Pleasant staff; small but decent rooms; sodas, popcorn, and coffee in the lobby; happy hour in the evening; and a great breakfast.
Airport shuttle good, too.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank pontiacnuts
Fulton, Missouri, United States
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This hotel is our go to place when traveling from the STL airport. Their location is excellent, directly across the street from the terminal, and the less than 5 minute shuttle service couldn't be better. The staff is friendly and helpful. The beds are excellent, and the free beer and wine is pretty good too! The hotel lets people leave their cars there for $6 a day, and we have never had a problem.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Sandy M
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed here as a last minute booking, due to unforeseen circumstances. The staff were extremely helpful and could not do enough to help me. I was checked in by Chanti, who was kind enough to let me go to my room at 11am even though officially check in wasn't until 3pm. I moved rooms as in my first room felt like there were bedbugs as I felt rather itchy. I moved to room 134 and it was a really nice room. The tv was a bit dated for my liking and the fridge made a continuous noise but I was just so grateful to have a place to sleep. I like the fact they have the shampoo / conditioner / shower gel in bottles above the bath as it takes up less room and reduces waste. My only complaint was due to me heading out later than most people my room was not cleaned the two days I was there. Breakfast isn't exactly much to write home about but I think that's due to me not seeing a place where I could get a cup of tea from. Nicole who checked me out was very nice and helpful, so thanks to her. If I came back to St Louis, then I would stay there again as its not too difficult to get to the Metro and into St Louis itself.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Ann
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport

Been to Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!