Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport
  • Restaurant
$130
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$139
Hilton.com
$90
$101
$91
All reviewspark and flyan early flightfree drinksbbq placest louisroom was cleanshuttle servicedrury hotellong term parkingparking lotbagelsother hotelsmake your own wafflesbiscuits gravyup to datefront desk clerkbusiness trip
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My fiance and I wanted to visit St Louis for a day on our way home to Nashville, TN. We wanted a safe place in the area, but something that wasnt too far from downtown, and wasnt an outrageous price. I had known that there was a Pear Tree Inn downtown, and I called the 1-800 number to find out the rate. It was $89 for one night, which I though was great. After we made the reservation, I had found out it was for the airport location, and was a little worried about safety and noise. We were very pleasantly surprised. Both my fiance and I commented how nice it was and that we would stay here again. All of the front desk staff we encountered were very friendly. The breakfast was great, not too many options, but it was nice to be offered hot eggs and biscuits (among other hot items) instead of the usual dry stuff. They also offer free drinks and snacks at night time. The hotel has a modern decor to it, and is very clean. The king size bed we slept in was very comfortable and as packed as the hotel was when we stayed, it was very quiet. Also, being right next to the airport, we did not hear many planes. The only drawback we found was that there were not too many restaurants/convenience stores nearby without getting on the highway when we wanted a snack after our arrival. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from downtown and main attractions. We had never stayed in a Drury hotel before, and were very impressed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Pear Tree in. It is very close to the airport and the !-70 freeway. The room was clean, the staff was attentive to their guests. After checking in, the desk called to make sure everything was as we expected for our room. the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. They have a parking area available only to guests of the hotel. On the weekends the hotel hosts a social hour with refreshments and snacks in the lobby. The complimentary breakfast was very good with a variety of hot foods. If in St Louis again, I would not have a problem returning to the Pear Tree hotel.

Room Tip: try to ask for a room away fro the elevator. the whine fro the elevator was the only noise we could hear.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here the night before an early flight. Had the option to park the car for the week and a free shuttle to the airport. Perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank kmwek
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I was home visiting my family for a wedding and birthday celebration. I usually stay on the IL side but chose to stay in the area for the festivities. I always stay at a Drury hotel and thought this would be suitable. The rooms are much smaller than I thought, one of the night front desk clerks was rude. The security with parking was good. We thought they would have the evening meals, but no information was posted o state otherwise. One of the elevators was sticking with passengers. The hallways and rooms had stale odors, the faucet had a constant drip, we had to change rooms. The towels were thin, old and dingy.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

We appreciate hearing from our guests and sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay at our hotel. Your comments have been shared and addressed by our housekeeping and maintenance departments. It is our mission for guests to enjoy a comfortable and clean stay and your comments will help us work to achieve these goals.. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We stayed one night and parked our vehicle for 8 days. Check in and out was fast and the room was clean. The breakfast was good and opened early for early departures. The shuttle service was great and pick up at the airport was fast. The only negative with the hotel was the lady working the breakfast service. She was Unfriendly, rude and obviously hated her job.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family