“Great food. Rustic atmosphere. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bandana's Bar-B-Q

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Saint Ann
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Great food. Rustic atmosphere. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed delicious St Louis style BBQ ribs. Good helpings & reasonable prices. Friendly young server. Nice experience and would return if in area again.

“Don't eat here unless you really have to!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had the 'experience' of eating here last Friday night, and was very disappointed. I was not impressed with the staffs attitude to me eating alone. I had the pulled pork sandwich and when it arrived, some of it was still raw and it seemed to me like it too much trouble for them to present a well cooked dish. The bar was dingy and this did not help the atmosphere. Avoid this place at all costs!

Visited September 2013
Ogden, Utah
“okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

The food was pretty good, but the service wasn't the best. Our server was a bit on the rude side and the manager didn't offer to accomodate us when our food wasn't cooked correctly.

Visited September 2013
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Slow, poor sercice and bad food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sat night, 2 couples ahead of us, 2 in our party,6 visible empty tables. IT TOOK 45 MINUTES TO BE SEATED. There were 11 empty tables visible. When we were seated we told our waitress, her initials are SL, in a friendly tone of voice, that we were in a hurry. We had already looked at the menu and knew what we wanted. She took our order, brought us our drinks, and never came back except to leave the check. IT TOOK OVER 30 MINUTES TO GET OUR FOOD. nothing that we ordered had to be prepared except the garlic bread everything else should have already been done. My ribs certainly were. They were so done you couldn't hardly tear the meat off the bones. it was very dry and over cooked. My wife's food was just as bad. We were at the Bandanna's by the airport. I finally had to get up and go refill our drinks myself. When we were done the manager came over and said " I told her not to bring this that we will cover it due to your troubles".
DO NOT GO TO BANDANNA'S BY THE AIRPORT!

• Visited September 2013
Auburn
“Disappointment was an understatement!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Looking forward to Bandana's all day, but it proved to be a failure! Normally, we totally enjoy our experience at this chain, but service was poor at this particular location. My daughter and I ordered the Turkey Luncheon, which was cold (not even warm)! Not sure what went wrong!!

• Visited August 2013