Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport
  • Restaurant
Econo Lodge(Saint Louis)
Econolodge(Berkeley)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicecar rentalan early flightst louislong term parkingpark and flyroom was cleanparking lotconvenient locationwafflesjoannlambertproximityinnsaccommodationshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stayed here because of easy access to Metro link at the airport. Hampton shuttle took us right to Metro link door. Called after the ballgame and the shuttle picked us up within ten minutes back at the airport. Clean, quiet, and a very helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very friendly, helpful staff that will go out of there way to assist you. Hotel is always clean, and the rooms appear fresh and everything works. Highly recommend this hotel. The Assistant General Manager actually drove me in his car to get dinner, waited for me to have a sandwich made at Subway, and then drove me back. That's never happened in my 30 years of travel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We came to ST. Louis to attend the funeral of our daughter's fiance. Our stay at the Hampton Inn helped us get through this difficult time. The staff was very helpful in many ways. They provided a roll away bed for our grandson. They recommended places to eat. The room was quiet (from noises outside the room), clean, and comfortable. We have made Hampton Inn our first choice when looking for lodging.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2014

A/C quit working in middle of the night. Room good very warm. I went down to desk to advise and was told there was no one there to work or look at A/C problem. Terrible night of sleep.
I hope problem has been fixed. I was surprised as Hampton is normally on top of there game!
I was sent a survey by Hilton, but I have not heard from them to date!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed July 29, 2014

When given the choice, I always always choose to stay at a Hampton. This Hampton was no exception -- standard Hampton quality, comfort, and staff. It was a last minute reservation but the hotel staff went above and beyond in accommodating all of my special needs (I was travelling with pets and an individual with mobility issues). A fairly brief stay, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay again! I absolutely love Hampton's beds.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family