“Nice Hotel Staff but Housekeeping Needs Work.”

Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Saint Ann
bfleb433
“Nice Hotel Staff but Housekeeping Needs Work.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel appears to he clean and the staff was very friendly and pleasant. The staff spoke politely and were attentive. The key reason for the comment above was because when I went into my room it smelled stuffy and moldy. The room was clean and I could bit find the source if the odor. Nor was it so bad that I asked for another room. Nevertheless that was disappointing for the hotel especially at $140 per night.

The breakfast was ok and despite being near the airport the room was quiet and appeared clean.

I would use it again but I would not accept another musty room.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bfleb433

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Whitehall, United States
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We were very satisfied with our experience. Shuttle service to and from airport was timely and quick. All staff members were courteous and helpful. Complimentary breakfast starts at 4:00am which was appreciated because of our early flight.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times. The location is very convenient to the airport. I've always been pleased with the reception I receive, the cleanliness of the room and the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

St Paul, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was extremely satisfied with my stay at the Hampton Inn - St Louis Airport. The complimentary breakfast was awesome and I really appreciated the variety. Clean, spacious rooms and the bed was amazingly comfortable! I see why they offer a catalog of their linens. Everyone at the front desk was very helpful and nice. They have a shuttle service to and from the metrolink station/airport thats available 24/7. That was really handy for us to get around without driving. Oh and I also like that they make an effort to be more eco friendly. I highly recommend this hotel for your future traveling stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great clean hotel. The rooms were well maintained and bathrooms meticulously clean. Breakfast was pretty good, avoid the eggs. Friendly helpful staff. The parking lot is secured by a gate and combo. Typical Hampton quality.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Topeka, Illinois
Reviewed October 31, 2013

3 of us stayed here last weekend for a family wedding. Although the wedding was several miles away in Soulard, all the downtown hotels were either booked or charging 3x the rate because the World Series was going on simultaneously. I've almost always had good luck with the Hilton family, so we decided to check out the Hampton.

We were not disappointed! They allowed us to check in early, were super thoughtful, gave me directions to a nearby restaurant and double checked that there wasn't anything extra I needed since I am pregnant.

The room was large enough for all three of us. The bathroom was a decent size and very clean. The hotel is easy to get to, right off the interstate. Everything here was quick, efficient and, overall, very pleasant. I would stay again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Wardsville, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I always try to stay at a Hamton or something in the Hilton family because I kow I will have a good experience. I sometimes travel alone and need to feel safe. If room is slean and comfy it makes a big difference as well. I can count on Hamton at St Louis airport to provide this.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Ann
Marriott St. Louis Airport
Hilton St. Louis Airport
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
Crowne Plaza St Louis Airport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St Louis Airport

Been to Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport? Share your experiences!