Hampton Inn St. Louis-Airport
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Airport(Saint Ann)(Great Value!)
$90
$48
$150
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$102
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
$130
$129
$99
Hotels.com
$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

$119
$106
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$90
$89
All reviewsfront deskshuttle servicecar rentalan early flightst louislong term parkingpark and flyroom was cleanparking lotnext morningconvenient locationwaffleseasy accessjoannlambertproximityinns
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Grandkids were participating in a weekend program at UMSL. We stayed at the Hampton Inn to keep from driving back and forth to and from home the whole weekend. I stayed at the room and read while they were at the university. Then I picked them up each evening. The room was great, and the breakfast was generous and delicious! The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Just across the interstate from Lambert sits this great hotel. The staff are pleasant ( Kitty at the front desk was a peach) rooms are clean & well maintained. Great access to the airport. I suggest dropping your rental car the night before and using the hotel shuttle to get to the airport. It's the easiest two minute ride you'll ever make.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

One night stay had an early morning flight to catch.

Very nice hotel. Very friendly desk clerk.

Typical Hampton Inn room. Spacious and well kept.

One negative internet way too slow!! I gave up trying to connect.

Crowded on a Thursday night. People checking in block the parking lot entrance. Not fun.

Would return to hotel again with no hesitation.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed here the night before I flew home. There are a lot of hotel options on this same street including the Hilton and Marriott. I liked that this one had free parking, free breakfast and Hilton Honors amenities like free candy bar and bottle of water.

This isn't the newest Hampton Inn, but everything in it was immaculate, clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were recently tiled, the counters were all granite... just a nicely kept hotel.

They offered a free shuttle to the airport, but I needed to return my car. Its located less than 10 minutes from Enterprise, closer to Hertz and Alamo.

I recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone who just wants a nice, comfortable night before heading to the airport.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed at this location b/c I was flying out early in the morning and wanted to be close to the airport. The accommodations were everything I expect from Hampton Inn. Clean, comfy, well equipped. The best thing though was the staff. Especially a lady who worked the evening shift, I think her name was Joann maybe. I was totally stressed b/c this was my last stop before moving over seas so I had a million last minute things to take care of and she was there to give me recommendations and staples and directions. She really took the time to help me out which allowed my stress level to drop, which I so needed. Great experience, I would definitely recommend this to anyone but especially anyone traveling through that airport. Easy, quick shuttle service too!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business