“Great stay all around.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Saint Peters, Missouri
“Great stay all around.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Staff was very helpful and pleasant. I would recommend staying here if in the area. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet. I left for business very early but they made me a doggie bag of food to take along.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla and for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Needham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

When we checked in we were given a room on the first floor. Upon entering I noticed a distinct ordor. I then went to turn on the air conditioner and it would not work. I did go to the front desk and was given another room on the second floor which was much better. I wanted to be as far away from the smokers rooms as possible. Hard to believe that this hotel still allows smoking.

Our new room was perfectly fine and clean.

Room Tip: Check to make sure things are in working order before you start to unpack.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla. I want to apologize for the problem at check in. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the room they moved you to was much better. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Southfield, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very nice and clean hotel. I was greeted by Dylan who took great care of me. I would definitely recommend this location to anyone traveling for business or pleasure. You cannot go wrong with this location!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Stevie E
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Upper Sandusky, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Last week my husband and I were making a long drive for work. We stopped at Rolla late at night and very tired from many hours of driving. Joe checked us in quickly and told us about breakfast starting at 6 am. My husband thanked him, and told him we wouldn't be able to have breakfast as we were leaving by 5:00 am. Joe then said he could have breakfast ready at 5:30 if that would work for us. Sure enough, we came to the lobby at 5:30 and breakfast was ready....fresh fruits, Belgium waffles, yogurt, pastries, milk, coffee, and much more! The first thing he did when he saw us was say good morning and ask how ws slept. As far as my husband and I are concerned, Joe went above and beyond with his friendly, helpful attitude - he displayed a not often seen anymore level of customer service. This helped 2 road weary people start their day in a positive way! The hotel itself was clean (including our bathroom), bed comfortable. ...up to what we expect from a Hampton Inn. Highly recommend staying there! Also, I left an item behind. When I called, the lady I spoke with told me they had a lost and found log book. My item was located and for a small postage fee, sent to my home address. ..again, honest, old - fashioned customer service!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Stampnan
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on the great things you had to say about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.
Scotts, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

As usual, Hampton Inn's seem to always be a great place to stay for the price. It was extremely clean, had a good breakfast, and presented a friendly staff. It presented numerous amenities and provide a shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cork1959
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Rolla and for writing a review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Waterloo, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Clean and quiet and reasonably priced. Everything was clean and staff is very helpful. Good breakfast amenity included in stay. The location is convenient to I-44 and downtown Rolla, Mo. Missouri S&T campus is easy to get to and only 5 minutes away. Plenty of parking is available. Hotel is newer and is very nice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Richard S
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla and for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Escondido, CA, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

The room was marginal. The window did not open so one could have fresh air. That is important if the heat/air system is marginal The breakfast was great. One of the better ones we have experienced for the value. The provided coffee/tea/water 24/7.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla and for taking time to write a reveiw. I know how nice it is to have fresh air, especially this time of year. Our outdoor pool will be open next month and you will be able to enjoy the out doors and the beautiful view from the deck. While its not the same as an open window in the room, I think you wil enjoy it. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Pear Tree Inn Rolla
Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Hampton Inn Rolla? Share your experiences!