“Overall Good Stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Rolla

Hampton Inn Rolla
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice now and been satisfied both times. Quiet and clean. This visit I was interupted by houselkeeping twice when they actually came into my room while I was sleeping. I requested a late check out and after the first time they came in, I called the front desk and asked them to take care of this. Within an hour, housekeeping was back in my room while I slept. I wasn't a happy camper since I had a very long drive ahead of me. Other than that, it is an awesome place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Rolla. Thank you for bringing the problem with housekeeping not being aware of the late check out and knocking on your door. I have addressed this with the housekeeping staff. Thank you for all the nice things you had to say about our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Quality value accomodations. Stayed here instead of in Waynesville for a trip to Ft. Leonard Wood. Hotel rate met Gov per diem. Easy drive to base but still 25 miles away. Easy access from Hwy 44. Clean hotel with friendly helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Rolla and filling out a review of our Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I chose this hotel for the location, and because I am a Hilton Honors member. If I find myself in this area again, I will stay at the Hampton Inn in St. Roberts which is only about 30miles away, and still on I44.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla. I am sorry that we where just average to you. We want to be outstanding. Please feel free to contact me and let me know what we can do better. I hope the next time you are in the area you give us another chance to be more then average. Thanks again

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inn motels and have found them pretty consistently good to outstanding. Our stay at the Hampton Inn, Rolla Missouri was one of the best.

Checking in I found myself second in line with a customer who was going into a long discussion about future reservations. A second clerk quickly emerged and checked me in quickly.

The hotel had snacks at check-in! Chocolate cookies, cheese and crackers, coffee and tea. This was a nice surprise as you expect breakfast but not food on arrival.

They rooms were typical for Hampton Inn with premium bedding and mattress, a large flat screen TV and clean all around.

In the morning, the food was hot and tasting. Checkout was quick and we were on our way with a fond memory of the accommodations at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.Thank you for all the nice things you had to say about us.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Never dissapointed with a Hampton and this was no exception. Room was nice, clean breakfast was good staff friendly. I was a little concerned about noise from the highwat but never heard anything. We would definatley stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla and for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff. Great Location and very nice hotel and staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for your very nice review. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had not been to this hotel in several years, but the renovation to the lobby was very well done. I was also surprised by the quality of the breakfast. Not expecting such in Rolla, MO. This hotel is conveniently located to the interstate, restaurants and the university.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Welcome back to Hampton Inn Rolla. We are so glad you stayed with us. I am glad you liked the renovations and the breakfast. I look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla
Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Hampton Inn Rolla? Share your experiences!