“Worth the price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This motel is nothing fancy and it definitely is not new. With that being said it is not a bad motel and cheaper than than a lot of the options in the area. The room was updated and has a nice flat screen TV, the bed was comfortable, the heater was nice and quiet and there was good water pressure in the shower. They have a fitness center although it is not mentioned on their website but when I was there the treadmill was broken. They have the average breakfast with sausage, eggs, waffles, yogurt and the usual cold cereals. The staff was not overly friendly but were not rude. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
NICK P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear we were able to provide quality accommodations at affordable prices. I appreciate the suggestions about our customer service and fitness center-- I will make sure we improve on these. Thanks again and see you again soon.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

The room was neat & clean, the staff was friendly & accommodating. The roll-a-way was unbelievably comfortable! They also offered us a discounted rate because our visit involved a stay at the hospital in Rolla.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
NICK P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Thank you for your response. I am happy to hear everything was excellent and our roll away beds are comfortable. We do honor a special rate for our hospital guests and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Prior to booking any reservation on orbitz I always call to confirm that they do allow pets and that there is no fee. After confirming this in the phone and then prior to check in I felt reassured that my pet would be okay in the hotel. Days later after reviewing my card statement I see an additional charge... Come to find out the hotel does have a pet fee and none of the employees know what they are talking about.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your response. I want to apologize for the miscommunication error between my staff and your stay. I have discussed this with my staff to ensure we provide the correct information about our property to all of our guests for a comfortable stay. I hope you will give us another try to make it right.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We booked this room at the last minute and the rate was a little elevated at least I thought so. $80.00, however we needed a place to just sleep and eat breakfast. We arrived on Friday for the move in for my son to MS&T Freshman week on Saturday. The bedding was very comfortable, the flat screen was very appealing. The only drawback was the bathroom; quite small and the shower head was so forceful that it actually stung my skin. There was no dial to control the force or the flow and the shower curtain did not stay put so the bathroom floor flooded. I would suggest this hotel and perhaps stay again however I would ask for more towels to mop up the floor. The room did boast a frig and microwave as an added plus.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor next to the lobby and did not hear a thing.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank StLouisJetsetter

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear your stay was excellent and you recommend us to parents and students. However, I want to apologize for the water pressure from the shower heads. We are replacing them in the next few months and I will look into a new shower curtain. Your comments are always appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I stayed w/ 2 granddaughters and daughter and it was fine. The young man who checked us in was wonderful and the room was clean and the bedding was so comfortable~
I believe that breakfast should be available until 11am.....it stopped at 9:30 am and I saw several customers show up after that early hour ad there was nothing to offer them...NOT GOOD!

Room Tip: I received good directions from "BROOKS" who was a real helpful person!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing our property. I am happy to hear your stay was wonderful. I appreciate the suggestion for breakfast hours and I will look into possibly keeping it open later on weekends.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Looks nice from outside but run down and outdated on inside. Stains on walls horrible paint very disappointed. I won't ever stay here again. I have stayed in some nice hotels by this company but this is worse than any I have stayed at!!

• Stayed: May 2012

Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear your stay did not accommodate your needs. I have spoken to my head housekeeper about this and we will pay more attention to cleaning the scuffs on the walls and we will continue to update our property.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

We were looking for a motel with an indoor pool. Hard to find in southern MO. We needed 2 queen sized beds. They only had 1 of those rooms left and it was smoking. I asked how bad it was and the lady at the desk said it wasn't bad at all - she'd just been in there. She did offer to let us see it, but it was late so we just took it. To our shock, we could not open the window! A smoking room without a window you can open! It smelled horrible. They actually provide matches - let's encourage smoking! One of the sheets had a burn hole in it. Our bathroom had a roach in it. I wouldn't even look for bed bugs because I didn't want to know. Skip this place.

Room Tip: Do not get a smoking room! Look at the room first.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorna M

Thank you for your response. I am sorry to hear your stay was unsatisfactory and I apologize that we could not accommodate you with a non smoking room. We are committed to 100% guest satisfaction and we would love for you to try us out again to make this right.