Quality Inn
$134
Hotels.com
Super 8 Rolla(Rolla)(Great Value!)
$71
$58
Sunset Inn(Rolla)
$55
$100
All reviewshot breakfastpancakessausagebed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againchoice hotelspancake makerlooked nicethe breakfast areaholiday inn expressplace to staystaff was friendlyparking lotconvenient locationrolla mosusanhwy
Reviewed September 9, 2011

On our third night driving Route 66, we stayed in Rolla, Mo at this Quality Inn. I was a little apprehensive about staying after reading a couple reviews but I'm glad we did. The price was right and the rooms had just been remodeled. Ours was very clean and the mattress looked new (yes, I always check the mattress). Susan checked us in and handled the three people waiting for rooms, questions we had regarding some addresses and the phone calls with patience. My only negative is that since we were on the second floor we could occasionally hear the people in the room above us walking around so maybe get a room on the third floor. This is the only reason I did not give them an excellent.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2011

We stopped at this hotel just for a place to sleep on our way home from California. During the night, their were a bunch of drunk kids running up and down the hall yelling and slamming doors. When we called the front desk to complain, the person came up and told the kids to be quiet. My husband watched through the peep hole in the door and when the kids asked who complained, the front desk person pointed to our door. After that, the drunk kids banged on our door several times. We even heard them stick a key card into the lock. I was actually a little afraid of retaliation. The next morning we politely told the front desk about our horrible night. It was two girls who weren't there the night before. They refused to even acknowledge us and avoided our questions completely. They simply gave us a business card with the corporate phone number and website on it. I understand that a rowdy group of kids is not the hotel's fault. I just wish they would have handled it more firmly and more professionally.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jkd3
Reviewed May 22, 2010

The room was clean and and neat, and had been recently updated. The bed was comfortable and the staff attentive. The complimentary breakfast was okay. Not spectacular, but I don't really have high expectations in that department.

The only thing I have that REMOTELY resembles a complaint is the restaurant recommendation. When asked where to find good food in the area, the woman behind the counter recommended a steak buffet place just up the road from the hotel. If you stay at the motel, suffice it to say that you should skip the tasteless, sub-par steak place.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2009

This hotel was low-average price and the tub was dirty and the carpet around th edges were dirty, but for the price we paid, I've stayed in worse. I just always wore my shoes on the carpet, because it felt grungy, too. The hotel advertised and "extensive continental" breakfast at the hotel; it actually includes 2 types of cereal, muffins, coffee, juice, bagels, and a waffle machine. Would I stay there again? Probably, if low cost is a consideration.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2009

While we were driving from STL to FT Leonard Wood at 0300 we decided to stop for the night. On the way I called Holiday Inn Express and they wanted $110 for the remainder of the night so we decided to let their room go empty. We tried Best Western, it looked nice enough & the front desk guy was helpful but told us he only had smoking rooms and we didn't look like smokers. So we thanked him and went to the next clean looking hotel that appeared to be safe, not a motel with exterior rooms.

We checked in at Quality Inn, the man was nice he offered AAA discount before we asked. Then asked if we had children & said he would put us in quiet non kid area so we could sleep. That sounded great to us! The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, it was perfect for one night but this is a no frills hotel and there were kids running in the hall early in the AM despite being in a "no kid area."

Would definately stay here again if I needed a place to crash for the night. Clean with shower, blow dryer & coffee...exactly what we needed.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple