“Good Bargain”
Review of Days Inn Rolla

Days Inn Rolla
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Rolla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Oklahoma City
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Did not have a very nice stay at this motel. When I called the office for assistance I was told nothing could be done for several hours. When I refused to allow a male to enter my room late at night after I was already ready for bed, the hotel refused to take responsibility for the problems in my room. The following morning breakfast was only for those without diabetes, the manager was not coming in for another hour and I was expected to wait for him instead of leaving to resume my travels. When I contacted the complaint department, the manager did not call, write an email or otherwise contact me. He told them I refused their assistance. If you were a lone female and you were already undressed for the night, would you want a strange man in your room after dark????? I simply asked for a $10 refund on my bill for all the inconvenience and the lack of a breakfast that had some minor protein provided. No oatmeal, no egg, no yogurt was provided.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Levittown, New York
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I pulled into Days Inn after a very long day of driving. The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was very clean and the bathroom was as well. Bed was very comfy. Overall, a good value. Breakfast was the standard muffins, etc., but adequate. Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
House Springs
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Rooms were clean. Bathroom was small and very out dated, door had to be kicked to open all the way, soda machine took 2.00 from me and the front desk said they couldn't reimburse my money but they will put a note to the owner aboit it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Rolla hotels