“Passing through Rolla MO”

Best Western Coachlight
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Put in a fair days drive heading to Wisconsin but didn't want to be held to reservation. Was able to get a room on the ground floor for same price as the BW I had reservations at the night before. Staff was very friendly. Pool looked clean but I did not swim as it was getting late and I wanted supper instead. Ate the the restaurant there in the lot. Staff here was also friendly and food was very good. Continental breakfast at the hotel was mediocre.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
bwstaff, General Manager at Best Western Coachlight, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

I'm so glad you decided to stay with us and that you enjoyed your stay. I hope on your next visit you're able to enjoy our pool! We look forward to having you with us again! :)

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed at this BW several times and on my last visit in July 2013 was by far the worst. They staff was not very friendly, mold in the bath tub, hair in my bed, old stained towels, and by far the worst part was the unfriendly and unconcerned management. I used to be greeted by name from previous management with a big friendly smile, which was a very inviting feeling. The new remodeling looks like a whole bunch of scraps left over from other projects placed together, very tacky!

• Stayed: July 2013
bwstaff, General Manager at Best Western Coachlight, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

I am very sorry we did not meet and exceed your expectations during your last stay with us. It is very important to me, and to all of us here at Best Western, that your stay with us be a pleasant and enjoyable one. Since we did not provide you with the experience you deserve, please contact me directly at the hotel and I will arrange for a discount on your next stay at Best Western. Again, I am truly sorry, and I will use your feedback to improve upon our hotel and our guests' experience.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel has been renovated and we were overall happy with our stay. The rooms were comfortable and clean. There were a few things that could have been better, but I would rate this a 9 out of 10. Margaret checked us in and she was very helpful and friendly. Must visit the Potato Patch for dinner - excellent food!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
bwstaff, General Manager at Best Western Coachlight, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

The next time you stay with us, please stop by and talk with me about the things you feel could have been better with your stay here. I truly value my guests opinions, and rely on your feedback to continue to improve our hotel and your stay. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for us! I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel was conveniently located near I44. Rolla isn't a large place and although it's not right next door its only a few minutes drive from the hotel to the University, and probably most other major destinations in the town.

There is a restaurant across the parking lot from the hotel. I didn't need to eat there but it seemed reasonably busy.

The room was clean and a reasonable size. The beds were comfortable, the wireless internet worked just fine, and the staff were friendly. Overall the hotel was good value and I would stay there again if I had reason to be in Rolla.

Room Tip: My room was at the back of the hotel and it was very quiet. The hotel doesn't have internal cor...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
bwstaff, General Manager at Best Western Coachlight, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

So very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Best Western! We would love for you to stay with us again the nex time you're in Rolla!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Don't expect a five star room but the service is excellent. Breakfast was awesome considering its free and the room was quiet enough for our 5 month old to sleep all night! Can't beat it! Even though we didnt bring our dogs they do allow pets.

• Stayed: May 2013
bwstaff, General Manager at Best Western Coachlight, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We value our guests feedback and appreciate when you take the time to share your experience with us. We hope you stay with us again soon, and bring your pet! :) Thanks again!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Our Hostess was excellent, very friendly, informative and had great suggestions for entertainment and dinner, she was very pleasant . Our room was definitely very good, new carpet, roomy with plenty of extras

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
bwstaff, General Manager at Best Western Coachlight, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you so much! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! For the last 3 months we have been working hard at remodeling and making lots of improvements to our rooms and property, and it's nice hearing the positive feedback. We hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

The personnel was great.The room was clean and the beds were comfortable, but the breakfast was disappointing. If my child decides to go to school there, I will return, but I will make sure I take some protein with me for breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
bwstaff, General Manager at Best Western Coachlight, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know what you liked and disliked about our hotel. We are undergoing a major remodel and love hearing the feedback! The next time you stay with us, please let us know what items you would like to see offered for breakfast. I will definitely consider any suggestions.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
#5 of 13 in Rolla
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Best Western Coachlight? Share your experiences!