“Great Place”

Sawadee Thai Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Rolla
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Very good food. I love this place good food, service and atmosphere. Id highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Had to order spring rolls twice fresh and tasty, Ginger shrimp and vegetables wonderful. spicy basil vegetables and tofu very good, Service excellent....some reviews say pricy....with $9 tops on their specials wouldn't say it's expensive.......plus it's BYO with no charge for corkage.....tough to beat......

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Driving through Rolla and decided to have one of my favorite cuisines. Sawadee was the only Thai place I was able to locate in Rolla. Reviews looked favorable. Menu was moderately diverse, and had a little bit of this and that. So we got three things; Drunken Noodles (Thai Hot), Beef Noodle Soup no heat and Teriyaki Chicken (yeah I know, not Thai, and in their defense my kid took out the veggies). Drunken noodles weren’t spicy as I would expect but the taste was excellent serving size was small though. Beef noodle soup was good and had a good ginger flavor. Just avoid the teriyaki it would’ve been a joke even with the veggies! I mean it wasn’t the most horrible meal but it wasn’t the best. I probably would’nt go back though.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Good and tasty food, large selection of food to choose from. However it was so cold inside had to wear my coat to stay warm. Service was slow and several dirty tables just siting. Would love to try again some time just hope the service improves.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Thai food has always been one of my favorite Asian selections. This one is better than most that I have been to recently. Lunch prices are competitive and services are at least adequate to above average. Service good depending on the crowd.

Been to Sawadee Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!