“Good Place To Stay In Rolla”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed September 10, 2010

The front desk attendant was very friendly and helpful, my room was spacious and clean, and I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed June 19, 2010

Everything is top notch, staff , rooms, free breakfast. I will stay again!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2010

I recently have been on a 17 day road trip across the US, and stayed in a number of Holiday Inn Express hotels. I had a King Suite and it was the nicest room I had at any of the rooms I stayed in, with the exception of Embassy Suites, and they cost more. In my opinion, this is the only hotel to stay in when in Rolla. The breakfast is the normal fare, nothing special there. I was driving a muscle car and felt the parking there was very safe for anyone else that might be worried, the hotel is kind of off by itself, so no real worries there.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2010

We came to Missouri for my sons Military Graduation. This hotel was so accommodating from the time I made reservations till check in. There were so many changes I had to make dealing with Military and they were always nice and helpful.
When we arrived the staff was so nice and friendly made me very welcome after my long day. The hotel is very clean and nice. I am a very picky person and this hotel was wonderful. The entire hotel was clean and pristine. Our room was nice and clean. They provide a nice breakfast daily and everyone we came in contact with was so nice. There were fresh baked cookies and coffee all day. There was a nice area to sit and hang out in with friends. It’s around 24 miles to Fort Leonard Wood not a bad drive. Rolla is a decent size town with Wal-mart and other stores you may need. We had a wonderful stay.
And would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2010

We choose Holiday Inn Express because they are consistently clean, comfortable beds, linens, towels and we enjoy the breakfast. The breakfast selection is large and has something for everyone's taste.
The price is just right for our budget of $89.00 per night. The staff is friendly, helpful and professional without being stuffy.
The rooms are designed well to meet all your needs with plenty of space.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Check in was quick & issue free. They slip a receipt under the door for checkout which is great. Fitness room is small, but enough. Free wireless internet is great. Conveniently located. Breakfast isn't great, but it is free. Bed is comfortable. Shower & towels are good. Oddly slow elevator. Stayed here several times over the past few years and it is always clean. Main complaint is some highway noise if you're on that side and noise from other rooms especially if you're not on the top floor. It is where I always try to stay when going to Rolla.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2009

I enjoyed a flawless 3-night stay in this hotel while conducting business in Rolla. I was traveling with two colleagues and we used the hotel boardroom on the 2nd floor to prepare for our meetings each day. The staff was very attentive and made our stay comfortable. The wireless internet worked great...very fast. The breakfast bar had a great selection of hot and cold items and everything I ate was delicious and fresh. My room had a very comfortable mattress and the usual high quality Holiday Inn Express bedding. The bathroom had a really nice granite vanity with tons of space for all of my toiletries. The desk was handy as I stayed up late each night to catch up on email and the internet access worked with no issues. I don't know if I'll ever need to visit Rolla, MO again but if I do, I will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Comfort Suites Rolla
Best Western Coachlight
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla? Share your experiences!