1 – The rooms do not have microwaves or mini-refrigerators. As a competitive matter, these are badly needed.
2 – The main room and bathroom are very large. This is very nice. We recently stayed at a brand new Hyatt Place hotel where the bathroom door touched the toilet seat when the door was being closed.
3 – Everything is very clean.
4 – The television is a large, flat screen unit, but the stations shown are not High Definition. For someone who wants to see something like an athletic event, HD is mandatory.
5 – Hotel is not brand new, but it still seems new. And it's busy, but it we did not get that feel as we moved around inside. But the parking lot was almost full.
6 – Breakfast was good unless you wanted scrambled eggs. These were dry and chunky at 8AM. Maybe the food prep person was just having a bad day when we were there.
7-- We got a super senior citizen rate of $84. We had complained about paying more in the past, but the nice quiet room we got for this price was a big improvement.
Thank you for considering our comments. If #1 and #4 could be corrected, we would give this hotel the highest possible recommendation on Trip Advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® Rolla - University of Missouri S & T hotel's location in Rolla, Missouri is perfectly positioned on I-44 just one mile from Missouri University of Science and Technology and Phelps Country Regional Medical Center. Business travelers appreciate the free wireless HSIA and the 24-hour Business Center. Guests visiting Fort Leonard Wood choose this hotel for the secure wired Internet access and a location that's just minutes away. Those traveling to central Missouri for vacation to see the Meramec Caverns love this hotel's location. While in Rolla, treat the kids to a day or two at the Splash Zone Water Park. Then treat yourself to a professional-level production at the Ozark Actors Theater. Take advantage of the hotel's location near Missouri S&T with a visit to the Leach Theatre or the partial reconstruction of Stonehenge on the campus. And don't miss the 1923 Blue Bonnet Special steam engine as you explore the charming downtown of Rolla. The hotel's smoke-free accommodations offer the perfect retreat after a day of meetings or a Fort Leonard Wood graduation. The hotel's amenities include an indoor, heated pool, a Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment and the free, hot Express Start Breakfast Bar. Tasteful rooms feature deluxe pillowtop mattresses, flat screen TVs and free high-speed Internet access. The best hospitality staff in Rolla is waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla Hotel Rolla
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Rolla
- Holiday Inn Rolla
- Holiday Inn Express Rolla
- Rolla Holiday Inn