“Bring your appetite”

Rob and Kricket's Tater Patch
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Rolla
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Tater Patch has been the premier restaurant and bar in Rolla, Missouri for 50 years, serving a full menu of the best food at reasonable prices while also being the regions #1 nighttime entertainment spot featuring the only the areas best entertainment with karaoke on Wednesday and Thursday and live bands every Friday and Saturday night! Stop by the Tater Patch for a visit and you'll see why it's been a thriving business in Rolla for half a century!
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our roadtrip to NM. Really laid-back atmosphere. It was quite busy but the waitress was friendly and accommodating. We didn't have to wait long for our food. Husband and I both ordered the baked potato filled with pulled pork. OMG!! It was delicious and huge. We're glad we made the stop and would definitely visit this establishment again if we are in the area.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great Bar and Grill!!! Fantabulos food!!! You can sit wherever you want. It's a 'dive' bar..but oh what a great place to eat in a laid back atmosphere. Make sure you bring your appetite..there is nothing small about their portions...and very reasonable. We were there for dinner during the week. Every one is very friendly. We stayed at the Days Inn...and walked to this great little 'diamond in the rough' restaurant...they open at 7am for breakfast. The grilled chicken breast sandwich was fantastic. My hubby has the port tenderloin sandwich....the pork tenderloin is a big as your head...you could make 2 sandwiches out of it. The homemade coleslaw is awesome. Next time we are in Rolla, Mo...we will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

went here a couple of weeks back for a few beers and food, found the bar staff and customers very friendly, the food was realy good much better than some named diners, i had ribeye done perfect, i would def go back again if it wasn't so far from scotland

Reviewed July 20, 2013

went here for mid week dinner. Great "dive" bar. Lots of locals obviously eat here. The waitress I had was young, inexperienced, but nice enough!! The onion rings were nice and salty and greasy!! The pork tenderloin sandwich was so big I could only eat half - but well worth it.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The persona of the tough biker babe waitresses and the darkly lit interior was not to my liking. The 30 minute wait after we ordered nearly made us late for an appointment. Slow and indifferent service is the most damming thing about this restaurant. The food was good though, and we enjoyed our lunch. The standards for an enjoyable lunch in central Missouri, away from major metropolitan areas is somewhat lower than I would expect. South of the I-44 corridor is hit or miss, mostly miss. Go at your own risk after dark.