“Try the Loaded Chips”

Randy's Roadkill BBQ & Grill
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Rolla
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Try the Loaded Chips”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The have a loaded chips appetizer that is a meal in it self, or enough to share. We also like the back porch on a nice day. Word of caution, they aren't open early in the week so check the website for hours.

• Visited March 2014

Anchorage, Alaska
“Worth the drive out for this delicious BBQ!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

If you don't try the roadkill chips, you are missing out on something incredibly delicious! The BBQ was great as well. Great scenery, great food, great price. Check it out if you are in town.

Rolla, Missouri
“Worth the effort”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I love Randy's! The smoked sausage is my favorite, but according to my husband and friends, the brisket and ribs are great too. It is off the beaten track, but it is worth the effort. A really fun place to go and the food will not disappoint. I like the fact that Randy is always there and 'works the room' visiting. A sign of a good restaurateur. All in all, one of my favorites, and I've been all over!

• Visited March 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Great find”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Randy made his away around the restaurant, mingled with the diners, and made us truly feel welcome, despite just being travelers from out of town. The food was quality, the pricing was fantastic, and it was worth the drive, as it is a bit of a drive outside of town and kind of in the middle of nowhere. Much better than the chain and fast food options in town.

Visited February 2014
Rolla, Missouri
“Good barbecue and cold beer”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We ate there with a small group for lunch. We got right in and our drink orders came right away. He had PBR in bottles for $1. My bbq stuffed potato was really good. My only complaint was that Randy came by and was talking politics, personally I didn't want to hear it and I thought it was bad for business.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Randy's Roadkill BBQ & Grill? Share your experiences!