“I wish they still had gluten-free options”

Colton's Steak House and Grill
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Rolla
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I wish they still had gluten-free options. Their stakes are wonderful and you can get sides that are gluten-free. However, they used to carry a gluten-free dessert and gluten-free buns and have since quit. I miss them

1  Thank Brenda P

Reviewed June 29, 2018

We had lunch here while in Rolla, Mo for some business. I was surprised how good the service was for lunch. The food was very good and overall a nice eating experience. The waiter was very good at making sure we had anything required. I would recommend a visit for lunch or dinner western country atmosphere.

1  Thank N4353FFlouism
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Colton's is our go-to restaurant when visiting Rolla. There is enough variety on the menu to please everyone....from steak to entree salads. The peanuts-in-the-shell at the tables are a favorite for my son. The food is always good. The wait staff friendly. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere was good. Service was good. Food was passable a little less salt and it would have been great, but if you like salt to then go for it. All in all an okay experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time to stop at Coltons steakhouse in Rolla as we travel through. It turned out to be a very good choice. My husband had the chopped sirloin which was topped with lots of yummy fried onion straws and I had the mesquite grilled chicken salad which was also excellent. We will definitely be stopping at a Coltons again.

Been to Colton's Steak House and Grill? Share your experiences!