“Good BBQ!”

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Rolla
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 1, 2014

It's the best BBQ you can get for the price. It was better than some of the high end BBQ places I've been to. The service was great and quality of food was great. We ordered 2 of the 4.99 BBQ pork plates. You receive 3 oz of meat, 2 sides and a large piece of texas toast and it was all good. If I ever pass through Rolla, Mo again I will definitely make a stop at Bandana's.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We stop here for lunch when we come to Rolla to pick up our son at MO S&T. This Bandana's is better than the one near our house in St. Louis.. The staff is nice and we feel like we get a good sandwich and side dish for little more than the price of a fast food burger and fries.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

It's all about the smoked meat. I sampled both the beef and the ribs. Both dry rubbed with 5 (6?) different sauces at the table to choose from. Ribs were excellent, beef was great. Fries were fine and side salad had a little red onion and tomato with very good ranch dressing. Our server was a personable young man who was very attentive and helpful explaining the menu choices. We were there after 8 on a Saturday night when there was a snow/sleet storm on the way but we were not made to feel rushed. Oh, and they very kindly fixed a grilled cheese sandwich for my vegetarian husband. Kudos to Bandanas.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Was recommended by the hotel next door. Great choice for a cocktail and a quick bit to eat. The staff was friendly and the food was good. The manager even made his way over to all tables to check and see how things were, I thought that was a nice touch.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The hotel clerk recommended this barbecue restaurant since it was close to the Holiday Inn Express in Rolla. The restaurant wasn't very busy so I was a little concerned but found the service to be excellent and the food delicious. The portions were large. I couldn't decide on the sides since all of them sounded so good but the waitress even brought a sample of a side for me to try. I had the pulled pork which was very moist and tender. The garlic bread was 2 very large pieces of Texas toast which was also very good. They have multiple sauces to choose from on the table so I tried several on my pork. I would definitley stop at this restaurant again if in the Rolla area.

Been to Bandana's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!