“Great Stay, Good Location”

Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Rolla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel was very quiet, even when packed out. There was a nice indoor pool. Fantastic continental breakfast. Was perfect for family with 2 children. Even a little pond behind hotel with 1/2 mile walking track around it. All staff were very helpful and polite.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Belle Plaine
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The room was in good condition and I had no complaints about the room. The hallway though, smelled like stale cigarette smoke. It makes it unpleasant getting to the room.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

La Crosse
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I am 8 months pregnant and we arrived at the hotel at 1:30 a.m. Along the drive I had called the national Baymont phone number and booked a room for the night. However, when we arrived at the hotel, the front desk clerk couldn't find our reservation. She just kept telling me, I can't find anything for you. So I called the reservation number again and had the front desk clerk talk to them. Between the two, they were STILL unable to find a solution. The front desk clerk grew frustrated with the women on the phone and shoved my phone back at me. In order for me to have a place to stay I had to recharge my cell phone and was told to call the number back in the morning, hoping that multiple charges were not made. In the morning, I attempted to talk to the front desk clerk again, who still took no responsibility nor offered any help in the manner. They had the it's not my problem attitude because I had booked through Baymont's national number. Very disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night. Location was good right off of the high way. Food and Walmart was close by. The gentlemen that checked us in and out was super nice and informative of the area and gave good directions. Our room was clean quiet and had a fridge in it. My only suggestion would be to get a higher stand for the TV. If we were ever back in this area we would for sure stay here.

• Stayed June 2013