“Best around and very affordable, a treat for a change.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Eastern Kentucky
“Best around and very affordable, a treat for a change.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We travel through the midwest often. This Baymont has what we like, clean, comfortable, affordable and 24 hour pool, hottub, and fitness. What a concept, all this for a very reasonable price. It is not around big city lights and noise, but close to the highway. Wish they were all like this. They also allow the furry family members and have friendly staff. Hope they keep things just the way they are. We WILL be back.

Room Tip: Don't assume that info on internet is only what is available, call to check on bed sizes, etc.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Renee S
rollagm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review for us to read. We LOVE hearing how our guests likes and dislikes. Im so glad to see you enjoyed our amenities as in the 24 hr pool and the fact we allow furry friends. We know they are just like family and get lonely staying at home too!
Well Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time you come through this area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

We booked a king room on the lake side. The bed was good,the room was quiet.the air conditioner was far enough from the bed that it did not blow directly at the bed. I always like that.the lady at the desk was friendly. We got a nice AAA discount.

There is a good barbecue restaurant next door that serves wine and beer. All in all a good stay

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
rollagm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for leaving us a review of your stay. Its nice to here you enjoyed our little lake out behind the hotel and happy to read you enjoyed your stay. I wish you safe travels and a Happy Holiday Season.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 28, 2012

On a trip to Missouri for my nephew's graduation from boot camp at Fort Leonard Wood, we stayed at the Baymont Inn in Rolla Missouri. The hotel was very nice, with a great view of the little lake out back from our windows, easy access to the highway, a very nice breakfast, and super service from all of the staff. The only odd thing was that in our room with 2 queen beds, my bed was about 6 inches shorter than my sister's bed. I am 5'6", and lying down with my head against the headboard, my feet just barely fit. When I put the pillow under my head, my feet stuck off the end. It felt like a new mattress, and I slept fine, but was really glad my 6'2" husband was not there. He would not have fit. I give the hotel an excellent rating over all, just check the bed if you are tall before unpacking.

Room Tip: No children for children's activities, so I do not know. Rooms are a little on the small side, b...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
rollagm, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for leaving a response for our hotel to read. We enjoy our guests letting us know how we are doing. I apologize the bed was a little short for you but maybe try one of our King rooms next time, it might help. Our standard King rooms are the same rate as our Standard rooms with 2 beds. You may even want to upgrade to a suite and have not only more room in your king bed but more room overall. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again next time you come to the area.