“Great Staff really nice rooms”

Comfort Suites Rolla
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed February 19, 2009

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Rolla and it was fantastic !!!!! I had read the review about the Manager and just wanted to see for ourself. I asked to meet the manager and she was so delightful made me feel right at home talkking to her. So i would like to say, the person writing that horrible review about this hotel and manager is just sour grapes!!! If you do not want to be charged for a room then cancel it. Do not write ugly things about a place you have never been in. We will go back again

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cookie_cf
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Rolla

Reviewed November 29, 2007

This was a great hotel stay where I was treated with courtesy and respect by all. The front desk staff were very welcoming and the room was spacious, providing a pleasant stay.

The indoor pool was clean and well cared for. The water temperature was cooler than I like and therefore my family and I didn't end up using it after we got ready and went down there. I do wish the water had been warmer.

Some of my recent hotel stays at other locations have not been all that pleasant, so this was a breath of fresh air to find everything as I expected it.

If you have time, visit Meramec Springs Park. It is a beautiful park about 10 miles away.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank itravelus
Reviewed November 5, 2007

Arrived late in the evening. No one at front desk, after several minutes wait an employee came out of an office and ignored me, she went back into the office for several minutes, then came back out and asked me if I had a reservation. No smile, no good evening, no welcome. I rather had the impression that I was a bother. The room was nice, clean but small. Speaking of small, they have what I call a Munchkin breakfast. Everything was very good just very small. Small plates and juice glasses,tiny muffins, donuts, waffles but worst of all very tiny coffee cups.

1  Thank 479bear
Reviewed August 1, 2007

Stayed at this hotel July 21st and had nice stay. Rooms were clean and roomy. Pool was over-chlorinated and hot tub was very hot, but were still ok. I would stay here again, the rooms are large enough for families as I had 2 adults and 3 kids.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2005

This motel was clean and neat. Breakfast was great. We had a king suite which suited our needs perfectly. The pool and the grounds were very clean, and the homemade cookies on arrival were a great touch. Eat across the street at the Ground Round. Their food was well worth the money. If Lori is at the front desk, you will be handled professionally and corteously.

• Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank hlfch5
Reviewed June 19, 2005

We spent one night here. The hotel itself is in good condition and the staff was very friendly. They have a nice free breakfast. They also put out fresh baked cookies in the evening and fresh fruit too. One minus was that they gave us a room with a connecting door and there was no sound proofing. Our neighbors were noisy and it was like they were in our room. Ask for a room without a connecting door if you are sensitive to noise. A lot of light comes in the room from under the connecting door and main door. The beds and pillows were comfortable and the room was very clean but the furniture was definitely showing wear and tear. It was fine for an overnight stay.

One drawback is that it is somewhat isolated, all the restaurants are on the otherside of the highway. We ate at the Ground Round and we were disappointed - our salads contained lettuce that was starting to rot - brown with big wet spots. (I know the previous poster who recommended the restaurant, believe me, this would not have met her standards.)

• Stayed: June 2005
1  Thank cgrl
Reviewed June 11, 2005

We stayed at this Comfort Suite and found the staff to be pleasant and helpful.
The room was clean and the property was well kept. Breakfast was good too!
I would tell my friends and family to stay there if they were in the area and needed a place to stay. There is also a very reasonable restaurant across the street, called the Ground Round, food was very good.

• Stayed: November 2004