“Good Choice”

Comfort Suites Rolla
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a very nice and quiet motel. The staff was very friendly and welcomed me back even though it had been a while since I was last there. The hallways were nice and quiet. The beds were very comfortable. They offered a very good breakfast. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Alissa M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our property! I am thrilled to hear that we made your stay comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again! We love having you here!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed here just one night when passing through the area. The hotel looks new from the outside, so we chose to stop here. We stayed in a king room and felt the rate was fair. The room was spacious and clean. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. We had no issues with the air conditioning, and the internet worked great. Breakfast was what you would expect. Our stay was good, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank familytime000
Alissa M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our property! I am thrilled to hear our hotel made your stay as comfortable as possible. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again. We love having you here!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

it started out with a great first impression as the property had many plants and beautiful trees. next when we got inside the staff was always smiling and asking if we needed anything or if they could help us in any way. next the room was a non smoking with 2 queens and a couch it also had a fridge and microwave in it the room was very large clean and we forgot our toothpaste and they provided if to free at front desk, got a great night sleep beds so soft and woke up to a huge free breakfast they had everything scrambled eggs biscuits and gravy so we got full before we left. when we finally checked out the process was the same very nice people up front and we left with a huge smile!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank rebecca j
gmmo157, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you again for choosing Comfort Suites in Rolla, Missouri. I was so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we exceeded your expectations. We look foward to having you as our guest again soon. Again Thank you for choosing us. Nancy, General Manager

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Finallly, a motel that has disabled access down right. The lobby entrance is motion activated and the room doors do not have hydraulic closers so one using a wheelchair or walker is not fighting resistance attempting entry to both. The room has a "roll in`` shower with adequate seating and grab bars. The room has one king bed so there is ample room to manouver a wheelchair or walker. The room was clean and equipped with all the usual stuff - frig, microwave, coffee maker, etc. They even had a listing of available channels in the room info book. Unlike many places, the disabled parking was at the lobby entrance. So we are marking this hotel down for out next trip through Missouri. One caviat - the off ramps to Rolla consist of round-abouts which take some getting used to, so take them slowly until you become familiar with their idiosyncracies.

Room Tip: phone ahead and ask for the roll in shower
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank terry h
Alissa M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our property! I am thrilled to hear our hotel went above and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again. We love having you here!

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was pretty nice. The room was updated and had flat screen tv's in it. The beds were comfortable, and there's was free hot breakfast. The breakfast selection was ok; there was sausage, eggs, biscuits, donuts, cereal, etc. There was an indoor pool as well, although we didn't get to enjoy it. I would have to say my stay was a great experience overall, and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank maydog06

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear our accommodations were satisfactory and met your needs during your trip to Rolla. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed at this Comfort Suites the other night. While the hotel is about 8 years old according to the front desk personnel, they've kept it looking new. The grounds, lobby, dining area, pool and my room were all very nice. The breakfast was one of the best "free breakfasts" I can remember having. My room was very spacious, had a nice TV, a fast wireless connection, was well lit, had a nice bed and decent sized bathroom. The room also had a mini fridge. Plus the rate was very competitive. I checked at the Hampton first and they wanted $140.00 for the night...this Comfort Suites looked newer and the price was almost half!

They need a hot tub to make the pool area more desirable and could use some free weights in the fitness center.

I would recommend this hotel, especially when you consider the price!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DCKC

Thank you for the review. We know you have options when coming to Rolla, and we are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again! We love having you here!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We rent the conference room at Comfort Suites, and the manager Nancy treated us horribly. When hooking up to the projector the picture was coming out green, the batteries were out of the remote so we went to the front desk to ask for batteries to try and adjust the coloring. She came into the conference room screaming at me and my admissions representative, saying We only rent the room not the equipment and proceeded to scream for several minutes that it had to be our equipment. She was never asked one time to fix anything or told her equipment was faulty. we assumed it probably was but hadn't said anything. She proceeded to yell and talk to us like we were dirt and I finally said I would try another computer and she left. Well, long story short, it was their cord that was faulty. I have never been spoke to like that in my life and for no reason. You can't complain to corporate because all the complaints go back to the manager. I've heard from several businesses in Rolla they won't do business with Comfort suites anymore because of her, Time for her to go.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank unhappyinRolla

I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your visit. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. I have several years experience working with businesses in the Rolla community and am new working with Comfort Suites. We hope you will consider using our facilities again in the future. Please contact me with any other concerns you may have at 573-368-4300.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla
Pear Tree Inn Rolla
Pear Tree Inn Rolla
#3 of 13 in Rolla
Hampton Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood

Been to Comfort Suites Rolla? Share your experiences!