“More than I expected.”

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Saint Louis, Missouri
“More than I expected.”
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was pretty nice. The room was updated and had flat screen tv's in it. The beds were comfortable, and there's was free hot breakfast. The breakfast selection was ok; there was sausage, eggs, biscuits, donuts, cereal, etc. There was an indoor pool as well, although we didn't get to enjoy it. I would have to say my stay was a great experience overall, and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank maydog06
Alissa M, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear our accommodations were satisfactory and met your needs during your trip to Rolla. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed at this Comfort Suites the other night. While the hotel is about 8 years old according to the front desk personnel, they've kept it looking new. The grounds, lobby, dining area, pool and my room were all very nice. The breakfast was one of the best "free breakfasts" I can remember having. My room was very spacious, had a nice TV, a fast wireless connection, was well lit, had a nice bed and decent sized bathroom. The room also had a mini fridge. Plus the rate was very competitive. I checked at the Hampton first and they wanted $140.00 for the night...this Comfort Suites looked newer and the price was almost half!

They need a hot tub to make the pool area more desirable and could use some free weights in the fitness center.

I would recommend this hotel, especially when you consider the price!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DCKC
Thank you for the review. We know you have options when coming to Rolla, and we are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again! We love having you here!
Rolla, Missouri
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We rent the conference room at Comfort Suites, and the manager Nancy treated us horribly. When hooking up to the projector the picture was coming out green, the batteries were out of the remote so we went to the front desk to ask for batteries to try and adjust the coloring. She came into the conference room screaming at me and my admissions representative, saying We only rent the room not the equipment and proceeded to scream for several minutes that it had to be our equipment. She was never asked one time to fix anything or told her equipment was faulty. we assumed it probably was but hadn't said anything. She proceeded to yell and talk to us like we were dirt and I finally said I would try another computer and she left. Well, long story short, it was their cord that was faulty. I have never been spoke to like that in my life and for no reason. You can't complain to corporate because all the complaints go back to the manager. I've heard from several businesses in Rolla they won't do business with Comfort suites anymore because of her, Time for her to go.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank unhappyinRolla
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your visit. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. I have several years experience working with businesses in the Rolla community and am new working with Comfort Suites. We hope you will consider using our facilities again in the future. Please contact me with any other concerns you may have at 573-368-4300.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Large clean room with king bed and sitting area. Great breakfast -- would be nice to start at 6 instead of 6:30. Wall Street Journal at the door in the morning. Only 2 concerns -- the air conditioner took a long time to cool the entire room and the tub drain wouldn't hold -- kept losing water.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
We love having you here! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your comments. They will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed one night but it was enough to let me know I'd be there any time business required a stay in Rolla. Very pleasant desk staff - authentic in the way that can't be faked, a room pre-cooled (Most places leave the AC off to save on costs and you walk into an oven that takes hours to cool in the terrible summer weather we have.) with a note from the housekeeping staff that felt genuine, too, a comfortable bed, nice room. good breakfast, quiet - a perfect, easy place to stay.

I'll be honest. I had rather avoided the Comfort Suites chain because of the misunderstanding about quality. I was wrong.

I noticed two comments here about ac in a suite with a separate bedroom - I had just a king suite and the ac was great, and I need it very cool. Also, I had no trouble with the wireless internet, but depending on location and traffic and other conditions, it can be an issue just about everywhere. I'm not denying these comments from the other guests at all. I'm just saying they didn't match my personal experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank K M
We love having you here! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about our friendly team. We are very lucky and appreciate all of our team members and their efforts and we appreciate you taking the time to mention them in this great review.
Were happy you experienced great customer service and clean rooms at Comfort Suites - this is our number one goal! We look forward to your next stay and thank you again!
Las Cruces, NM
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The room was okay, appropriate for the price paid. It was clean, which is a big plus. However, we upgraded to a one bedroom suite, only to find that there was no a/c for the sitting room. Bedroom a/c worked fine, but it wouldn't carry air out of the bedroom. That wasn't the biggest complaint. The biggest complaint was that the internet connection kept dropping. Every five minutes. So, if you're planning to go online here, find another motel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank gmgold
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed June 3, 2012

There is nothing wrong with this hotel! My experience was very nice. The only bad thing I have to say is that the elevator is extremely slow! It takes one to 3 or maybe four minutes just for the elevator to come. Since there is only 3 floors it wasn't a big impact. I ended up using the stairs which are very nice. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
BEST WESTERN Coachlight
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Comfort Suites Rolla? Share your experiences!