“Frequent Visitors”

Description: Phone No. 573-368-4499
A TripAdvisor Member
United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We come to the Rolla Panera often for lunch, supper, or just a pastry and coffee. The staff has always been very friendly and courteous (we've never had a bad experience), and the food is delicious. Our favorites are the Italian Combo Sandwich, Broccoli Cheddar Soup and Sesame Chicken Salad. Yummy!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Met family for a quick lunch. Service was fast and accurate. Tables were clean and the food was the quality that one expects from Panera.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Their pastries are wonderful, coffee and tea always good and lunches are very good. They use good ingredients and everything always taste fresh.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stopped in to this Panera Bread locations while in Rolla for business. I ordered the Sierra Turkey. The food was delicious as usual. I got my order to go and they provided everything I needed for when I got back to my hotel room.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I travel all over the country and always eat at Panera. It feels like home no matter where I am. I have eaten at this Rolla location many times and actually enjoyed it the most because the employees were always so friendly. I was in town for a week and by the middle of the week the manager with the accent was calling me by my first name. How sweet. I have been there recently and the manager Carolyn has to be the rudest employee I have ever encountered anywhere. I had to wait a ridiculously long time to receive a smoothie 3 days in a row. When I tried to tell the woman about the poor service she yelled at me and said they were just to busy. I was shocked by her aggression. I still go there and she avoids me like the plague. Real mature, and she is probably well into her 40's. The food is standard fare. I wish there was another place to meet and great the friendly people of Rolla. I still love Missouri!

1  Thank Jacobsandiago

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!