“Good Food but was busy.”
Review of Sirloin Stockade

Sirloin Stockade
Ranked #18 of 90 Restaurants in Rolla
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stopped in here for a late lunch and it was good. Food was fresh and hot. Caught the church crowd. Nothing we had was bad or old. Wait staff kept our water glasses full and dirty plates removed quick. We would eat here again.

Dave M, Public Relations Manager at Sirloin Stockade, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Belated thanks for the kind review you wrote about us on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again.

There are newer reviews for Sirloin Stockade

Reviewed January 4, 2013

There was a big variety of foods but on several occasions it was not really hot and the service was slow. I have been there several times and the service has improved and they're remodeling their kitchen, so we'll have to wait and see.

Please rest assured that we value your comments and will work hard to provide outstanding food and excellent service.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We ate here on a Sunday afternoon. It is conveniently located just off the interstate. It is a typical steak buffet. After we paid and received our tray and silverware we were asked if a table was OK. We accepted and it went downhill from there. The Hostess routed us passed several empty tables and booths, to the opposite end of the dining room to an area so cramped with people you could not walk between the tables without turning sideways. We were seated at a table that was so close to the table next to us we could have ate off each others plate. The entrance to this area was so small people were backing up to allow others to pass by.
When I went to the steak serving area I was asked what I wanted. (Duh) I asked for medium and was told "I don't have any, you'll have to come back." I went on to the other food bars, returned to our table and ate the small portions. After about 10 minutes I returned for some steak and was met nearly the exact same response..."uh, what do you want...don't have any..you'll have to come back." After waiting for 20 minutes i returned to the steak area and given a dried up and burnt-black piece of steak. There were still several empty tables and booths in a much less congested area of the restuarant. When we returned to our car my wife and I just looked at each other and at the same time said "that was awful".
If you're passing through Rolla, MO, I would recommend looking for some place else to eat. We paid $20 for mostly canned/heated food, fresh out of the frozen container it was shipped and heated in.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

They have lunch specials. This is close to Baymont and they have a buffett along with menu items. Good value

Reviewed July 20, 2012

The restaurant offers a choice of the buffet or you can order from a posted menu. We chose the buffet and found a fairly good variety and plenty available.

Been to Sirloin Stockade? Share your experiences!