“The best yet”

Super 8 Rolla
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
“The best yet”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I believe this is the best super 8I have stayed in thus far.The rooms were clean, the beds were very comfortable and the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here if ever in the area again.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Hotel was fine. Staff was very laid back. The room was average. Amenities few, but clean. My daughter loved the pool (small). We had a good breakfast... My daughter thought it was neat that you could make your own waffles.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Lapeer, Michigan
Reviewed July 5, 2012

They have a very helpful staff even offered to help us bring in our luggage after a long trip to get there.They were so friendly it made us feel like we were family.Tyler Wax even helped us to get our laptop up and running.The breakfast was the best yet better then other motels I've stayed at.The rooms were super clean and inviting.I felt like I was staying at a very expensive motel but at a cheaper rate why pay more for the same service when you can get it from super 8 in Rolla,M.O.Thanks to Tyler Wax and Sarah Thomasom we will be back again! Elaine Rhoten from Lapeer,Mich.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms doesn't matter which one you choose.
1 Thank mscountryedge
MKHospitality, General Manager at Super 8 Rolla, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Super 8. We are glad that we were able to go above and beyond to make your stay Super. Hope to see you here again soon.
Muenster, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We found the Super 8 in Rolla to be a perfect choice. Everything was clean and well-cared for. The staff was helpful and friendly. The beds are comfortable. Breakfast was minimal but there was enough to choose from for a good start to the day. We had a coupon from a travel magazine we had gotten earlier. Our rate was reasonable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
We at Super 8 are proud to know that your stay was a great one. We look forward to seeing you again here at Super 8 in Roll Missouri. I am so happy we were able to accomodate your every need.
Ft Leonard Wood
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We just returned from a 4 night stay at the Super 8 in Rolla with some of my family. The warmth of the staff pampered us--The staff at reception was the best one could hope for. They knew everything about the local area and made my family and I feel comfortable. The location itself could not be more perfect…right off the highway, but far enough from the busy intersection ...and 20 Minutes from Ft. Leonard Wood and 5 Min to the University and Theater in Rolla. The rooms are generous in size with a nice desk for the laptop and the fastest internet I have seen at a hotel . Ample outlets as well .The entire hotel is maintained to the highest standard of a typical 4 star hotel, but at a 3 star price. The morning complimentary breakfast has healthy and diversified offerings including fresh fruit. The whole stay exceeds the verbal superlatives I have in my vocabulary ...so I will simply say “you will appreciate this place”. A hotel of this quality in St Louis or Branson would be 2 times as much. Here you get true traditional mid America value .

Room Tip: 1st and 2nd floor for non smokers and 3rd floor for those who enjoy to smoke . Great parking facili...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
I am very glad to hear that your stay was Super! That is what we strive for. Your positive feedback lets us know that what we have worked towards is paying off. Thank you and hope to see you again soon.
Bourbonnais
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I've found that Super 8's fall into one of two categories: surprisingly nice or a dump. The Rolla Super 8 is one of the surprisingly nice ones. The room was clean, up-to-date and comfortable. Breakfast was not the biggest spread, but enough: waffles, hard-boiled eggs, a few pastry choices, etc. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
MKHospitality, General Manager at Super 8 Rolla, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thanks so much for your review Connie, its what the staff and I strive for. We love to get them and know how we are doing. See ya next time. :)
Candy Jarvis
GM
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I had been doing some work in Rolla and had stayed at a different hotel when at a grocery store I saw a girl with a Super 8 name tag on by the name of Lucrecia and mentioned I was staying in Rolla for a couple of months and she said to call her the next morning at the Super 8 and she would see what rate she could give me. When I called she gave me a competitive rate so I moved to the Super 8 and stayed during the week for about six weeks. They have a free continental breakfast in the mornings by the front desk and I saw Lucretia many mornings when she was working the desk and it always amazed me no matter how busy she was she was always extremely polite, did whatever she could to please the guest and was always quick with a smile. The first morning I went down for breakfast I didn't know how to use the waffle maker and she even made me a waffle.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Mark W
Thank You so much for your review. Lucretia is so awesome, and we all love her to death. She was so happy to have this review posted for everyone to see. It makes the employee's so happy to have their names mentioned when they go above and beyond for their guest's. It also let's them know they are doing a great job! Thanks again.
Candy Jarvis