“Fast food”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in Rogersville
Cuisines: American
Description: I sent the following to online KFC contact dept.: "Getting an incorrect order AGAIN confirms that this location cannot fill an order correctly. I requested NO WINGS in my 12 piece meal. I trusted that the order was filled correctly since the person repeated the order back to me at the drive-thru order intercom, stating, "NO WINGS". It is a messy business to check the order before driving away from the pick up window, but I guess that is what I am required to do since I have NEVER received a correct order from this restaurant drive through. I have been going there for years, a total of 10 times I'd guess and have NEVER received the correct food items. The food is expensive, and I had to pull past the pick up window and wait several additional minutes to receive this incorrect order. Jeez, people!'
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Average fast food, nothing spectacular. Seems like the staff has a hard time keeping up with customers and the store in evenings

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Good food, staff could be friendlier. The impression they give is they don't want to be there. Food was fresh but dining area needed some attention.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Been trying to eat here for a long time, and each time I am reminded why I do not go very often. The chicken is always hard, and they run out of food all the time. How they make it, I do not know.