“great place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rogersville
Blackberry Creek Retreat
Ranked #1 of 1 Rogersville B&B and Inns
Rader, Missouri, United States
“great place!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Blackberry retreat was a beautiful set up, extremely comfortable, and the innkeepers were fantastic. You can tell they truly enjoyed what they do - and they make the everyone feel welcome. Great prices and great food. I will be back for sure!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Mark and Dixie are great hosts! The place was emaculate and the food was great! In every room there was a feast of antique finds for your viewing pleasure. If you want to just sit back and truly relax for a girls or craft weekend, this is the place for you. I am recommending this place to all my friends!

• Stayed December 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a great place for a getaway. We felt like we could make ourselves at home here and the breakfast was wonderful! We enjoyed exploring the old homestead out on the property. We also received a nice greeting from the horse at the gate when we returned after a dinner out!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andrea B
Centertown
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Exquisite hospitality, the most congenial hosts ever, beautifully appointed rooms with no detail left undone, absolutely delcious breakfast, and an outstanding country setting. This is by far the best bed and breakfast we've ever stayed at and my husband and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others. We're already plotting when we might be able to return to enjoy it even longer!

Don't wait, book a night or two at this welcoming retreat from a hectic routine. Like us, you'll soon be figuring out when you can return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Debbie J
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Mark and Dixie have made an incredible B&B in the country! The place is beautiful, the food was incredible and the hospitality was above and beyond! I would highly recommend Blackberry Creek Retreat for anyone who wants to just get away and enjoy a relaxing time in the country.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ozark, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I can't begin to say enough about this place! It does seem like my home away from home. I've been to retreats there several times now, and the owners always remember to ask about my family and my job. Where else can you go and expect them to remember personal details about your life? I really feel like family when I go there (although it's even better than that because I don't have to do chores like family would!) I can totally make myself at home and always feel welcome and honored.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, but the large honeymoon suites have whirlpool bathtubs!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012

As many times in the past I again enjoyed another wonderful weekend with Scrapp'n Floozies and didn't want to leave. Mark and Dixie went all out for the Cruise theme. Wonderful food and great entertainment at the "Captain's Dinner". Cap'n Floyd was a special treat and ended the stay with much laughter. The food and amenities would A+ as always. This is a terrific set up for retreaters of any kind. They have everything you need on hand, ie: country setting, games, movies, and a place to set up your crop materials and not worry about it until time to leave. Looking forward to the next time I stay. My home away from home!!

Room Tip: All rooms have a theme to them and are great. I have been in all the rooms over my many stays.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogersville
Comfort Inn & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#10 of 49 in Springfield
BEST WESTERN Route 66 Rail Haven

Been to Blackberry Creek Retreat? Share your experiences!