The Garden House Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Camden on the Lake Resort(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$129
$125
$129
  • Pool
$70
Travelocity
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead(Lake Ozark)(Great Value!)
$106
Quality Inn(Lake Ozark)
$75
QualityInn
Lakeview Resort(Sunrise Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsb bhot tublillakeluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This was the best bed and breakfast ever. So peaceful and relaxing
I plan to visit next year. The breakfast was not only great the presentation was awesome. The scenery was out of a Rockwell painting.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank May1938
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary this summer. For our "2nd honeymoon", we chose to visit Lake Ozark, where we had spent our honeymoon. We found much in the area that had changed, and one delightful thing that we found was The Garden House Bed & Breakfast. Our room was lovely, with a patio right outside overlooking the lake. Our hostess was very gracious and the breakfast both days was delicious and we enjoyed it served on the patio. We highly recommend The Garden House Bed & Breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marilyn J
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 43rd anniversary at the Garden House Bed and Breakfast this past Friday and Saturday night. I chose this B & B based on reviews and we were SO happy with our stay. We arrived on Friday night, exhausted from our week at work and our drive down from KC...walked in and were immediately impressed...from Lil's welcome to the beauty of this home...our room... the view...the breakfasts...the garden... it was an oasis... a "5" star experience! We highly recommend it and hope to return sooner than later for another restful and refreshing stay!

Room Tip: Any of the 4 beautiful rooms will be a good choice. The house is built with peace and quiet in mind... very private rooms as well...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank solveig c
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Seldom do you get to a place that you booked online and say "WOW! This is even better than I expected!" but I did just that. If you want a great place to relax and get away without all the noise and confusion of large resorts, this is the perfect place. Sit on the balcony overlooking the lake, read a book, fish off the dock, sit in the jacuzzi by the lake, watch the boats come and go. Heaven. Lil treats you like royalty, the breakfasts are over the top, served to you each morning on your balcony. This is my new standard by which all others will be measured. I will be back!
For you young oneymooners, don't look any further - this is IT!!! Diane K

Room Tip: Honeymooners would LOVE the corner room on top floor w/ jacuzzi. My hubby and I are old farts, been married 34 years, so the Tulip Room was perfect for us. :)
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank QueenDee54
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Just returned from a relaxing stay at the Garden House B&B!! It was all we had hoped for and much more!! Lil makes you right at home from the git go and goes above and beyond to make your stay memorable. The breakfast is just wonderful and served just the way we wanted--on the veranda over looking the lake!! The home is absolutely beautiful and kept to perfection. It is a must do if you are looking for a comfortable stay, with peaceful surroundings, and all the while feeling like your right where the water action is happening. We sat for hours on the deck just watching the beautiful boats and enjoying the outdoor beauty. We will definitely be making a return visit!! Gale B

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple