“Beautiful Place”
Review of Rockbridge Mill

Rockbridge Mill
More attraction details
Owner description: Old mill turned into an evening bar and social gathering point.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

One of my favorite places. I stop in here any time I'm in the area. The food is fair but the beauty of the place is totally awesome.

There are newer reviews for Rockbridge Mill

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We go to Rockbridge two or three times a year - and have for over 25 years now. Food is great, fishing fun, trap shooting excellent, and surroundings beautiful. We do miss the bird hunting.

1  Thank TravelMcB
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Been going to Rockbridge for many years. It's a wonderful place to go. The food is just exquisite. More than that the staff is friendly, the accomodations clean, and there is lots to do from fishing to skeet shooting. Will go back and back and back again!

2  Thank happytourist47
Reviewed May 10, 2012

You can relax in the mill, have a beverage and a snack, and watch the Rainbow Trout in the mill pool.

1  Thank Jim R
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Everytime I eat at Rockbridge (usually about once a year) I remember how much I wished the service was better. The food is very good for the most part. We are generally happy with the main dishes, but it would be really nice if they could use fresh vegetables for the sides. The service here is always so slow. We sat down to eat tonight and waited 10 minutes for our waitress. We ordered and waited one hour for our food to get to the table (you should never take that long to prepare a meal for a family with 5 kids!). Eleven minutes after our food arrived she came to the table and asked if we wanted dessert and started taking our plates away. My son had to grab his fish and fries of the plate really fast before she took it. Our drinks were not refilled readily, we had to ask twice for ketchup, tartar sauce, water, napkins, etc. I guess for a meal that is so expensive I expect a little bit better service. I wouldn't think much of it, but this is how the service usually is when we go there, although I think today was a little worse than usual. Anyway, we also fished and my kids had a great time catching 7 really big trout. They were cleaned and ready for us to take home with us when we were finished eating. The staff was very nice (even our slow waitress) and the location is beautiful and the mill is gorgeous. Even though I am complaining - we will probably go back again next year - Hope the service finally improves!

1  Thank willowmom2011

Been to Rockbridge Mill? Share your experiences!