No photo provided
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My turkey ala king was really good! My wife had a BLT and said the bacon was bad. My wife also had the peach cobbler which she said wasn't very good. The bathrooms, while somewhat dated, were very clean. The waitresses were very nice and friendly. The building was originally a small resort bowling alley converted to a restaurant and overall it was very clean; however, some of the booth seat padded covers were torn. An old, nice, small town restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2009

I first went there a little over a year ago. The owner came out and personally made sure everything was satisfactory. I love these small town places, half eatery, half gathering place.

On friday nights they have live music and an absolutely incredible seafood buffet.

When you walk in they immediately make you feel at home and treat you more like a friend than a customer.

It's great food at fair prices.

And it's the only place i will eat catfish. If I had anything bad to say about them it's that they ruined the catfish everywhere else for me. They have the best anywhere.

And fried chicken like mama used to make! You can't go wrong.

1  Thank foodlover65740
Reviewed July 8, 2006

This is not a fancy place, but it is clean and has the best catfish I have eaten. The cobblers and Pies are to die for. If you have someone who says catfish is fishy then take them here. The catfish they use are the mildest I have ever tasted. You can enjoy the lake while you dine. Its a bit of a drive, but so very well worth it.

4  Thank Kent S