Rock Port Inn
$75
Audrey's Motel(Mound City)
$80
$79
Best Western Nebraska City Inn(Nebraska City)(Great Value!)
$82
$89
TripAdvisor
Lied Lodge & Conference Center(Nebraska City)
$159
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Slept great while traveling through. Pulled in around 1 am and office light was out. Another vehicle said they couldn't get answer si they left. But, we called the number and the manager answered and came down. Clean room and great shower for about $63 including tax and fees. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank butlerlj
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We've stayed here once before, about a year ago. The experience then was good enough that, based on it and the awful reviews for the Super 8, we again booked the Rock Port Inn for a one-night stay..

It is clean and quiet, but aging. There was no coffee in the lobby even 1/2 hour after it was supposed to be ready. The WiFi was weak.

Beds were comfortable. Everything worked o.k.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Perfect little motel for an overnight stay. We needed a room to rest for a couple of hours and this was the perfect place. Everything was neat and clean. Beds were comfortable and everything was well done.Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Saltyjo188
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My partner has stayed in this hotel eight times since June while he is working on a job in the area. I accompanied him on the last trip and our dog, a black lab, came along too. The staff has always been very friendly and accommodating. They made sure that his room is on the lower level as requested. The family that own and operate the Rock Port Inn were very helpful when I stayed also. The daughter walked our dog, played with her, and even fixed her a wading pool to play and swim. The rooms have refrigerators and microwaves making it very convenient to make yourself at home. The wireless internet worked great and fast. We would highly recommend this hotel to our friends, family or acquaintances.

Room Tip: The rooms on the back, or South side, are quieter. They are also closer to the play/picnic area.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank BeanCounter_12
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Check in and check out was easy and quick. My room was well maintained with excellent internet connection, very cold ac, good selection of TV channels and parking available directly in front of my room. My room had larger towels than normally found comparable motels and the bed linen was clean and well maintained. It does appear to be a family run motel and with that comes some of the issues mentioned in a previous review. I don't necessarily find these things distracting and find them to be part of the charm of my road trip experience. Nice restaurant (Black Iron Skillet) was short distance away along with a couple of national chain burger joints. My experience was positive and I'll stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business