This place looked ok and seems well maintained from the outside.
Front desk was friendly but ESL.
There was a large beetle on my door (1+ inches) which is probably just a gnarly coincidence but it was not inviting.
There was evidence of a break-in (with hasty repairs), the AC was off on a muggy day. AC took a long time to remove the heat.
The sheets seemed clean. There was a fly swatter in the clothing bureau which seemed unsanitary to me. I did not use this drawer.
Also the toilet was slow to flush and slow to refill tank. I used the restroom at my work location instead.
The shower was ok, but the handles to turn on the shower leaked profusely. Also it would be easy to scald yourself as the hot water was separate from the cold (two handles) but was very hot.
The carpet was dank seems very old.
One of the washcloths had dark and blood-like stains on it . The towel was frayed from overuse.
The pool was closed and there was furniture out back on the parking lot and against the walls I guess they are upgrading.
The ceiling in my friends room was torn out in the bathroom and he had a spider that looked like a brown recluse in the tub.
The smoke detector beeped a lot not sure why. Battery running low?More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking