“Small town feel with sophisticated dining..”

Abigail's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Rocheport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (573) 698-3000
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The first time I went I was staying at a B&B in Rocheport. We went for dinner and watched as they prepared our butternut squash ravioli. The food was great and we felt like we were onto something special. The next time, many months later, we had lunch there. The food was fresh and tasty and the place was WAY busier. Guess everybody else was discovering the place!!

1  Thank sandy l

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband surprised me and took me there for our Anniversay dinner! The food was amazing, and the Strawberry Cake was to die for. I sure hope he is taking back again this year!!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I walk in & there is no one to greet me. No hostess. No biggie. Someone tells me where to sit (I had a reservation--highly recommended) and I do. Waiter, who looks like he's 12, walks by a few times. Im hungry so I tell him id like a house salad (all entrees come w/). And then the evening turns into this weird thing where I tell him what to fetch me & he does. But NO INTERACTION other than that. I initiated every request. This might be what other ppl mean about the service being terrible. It really is unexpected how 'off' it is.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Eat here when in Rocheport. I especially like the seafood, but would like more vegetarian dishes. Would love it if a bit larger to accomodate more diners. Be certain to make a reservation.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Good all American meals...limited food selections. Great selection of desserts. For the town, this is a must to stop in to have a good solid meal. Prices are around 15-25 dollars a plate. Not the best romantic atmosphere- not a bad atmosphere though.