“One of the best restaurants in Missouri”

Abigail's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Rocheport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (573) 698-3000
Ashland, Missouri
“One of the best restaurants in Missouri”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Abigail's is a favorite of mine. It is one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at. The menu changes nightly/weekly based on what they can get fresh and local. This place is a special place for myself and my wife. Can't say enough good things.

Columbia, MO
“A Unique Gem”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The look is beautiful, warm, and eclectic. It makes me feel more interesting just for being there.
The dishes are always fresh and delicious - never ordinary. The experience is unexpected but in a wonderful way. I'm unable to capture with words the unique gem this place really is. I recommend it highly.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Ann Marie Q
Grandview, Missouri, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“john-tracy”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The ulitimate hidden jewel. Food changes daily. Do not leave without dessert. The lunch and very tasty.

Visited January 2013
Columbia, Missouri
“This place is fantastic”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

What's great about Abigail's is that you can find great healthy options, or indulge if the occasion calls for it. Regardless, their option are delish. When I'm feeling healthy, I get their Mediterranean salad with basil, but if it's time to get buck-wild, you cannot beat their pork chop. Regardless of your mood, the commissioned paintings on the wall set the mood of the place.

Visited December 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

My husband and I dined here last winter while staying at the Yates House B&B. Wow! You have to make reservations as it is very small, but you are in for a real treat! We had read that the staff was not very friendly, but we certainly didn't think so. They were very friendly and welcoming to us, even took our picture together. The food was just outstanding, there are no other words. Do yourself a favor and give it a try soon.

• Visited February 2012