“Outstanding in Every Respect”

Les Bourgeois Winery and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Bourgeois Winery and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Rocheport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Springfield, Missouri, United States
“Outstanding in Every Respect”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We live 3 hours away, but were so impressed with this restaurant (both the casual, relaxed atmosphere of the A-frame and the more upscale and scrumptious bistro), that we were fantasizing about driving back there to eat on some weekend, imagining how we could make the drive more palatable...simply to enjoy the gorgeous, healthy and delicious cuisine!

Usa
“high end...”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Very classy bistro, food was a work of art, and very tasty too.
The view was awesome!

Overland Park, KS
“Average food and took too long”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My family and I visited the Les Bourgeois Bistro this past Saturday, May 19th. We arrived around 1pm for lunch (after the lunch rush). We put in our order by 1:15 or so and by 3pm we still didn't have our food. When it did arrive the food was just ok. I'm not sure I would go back again for the food due to the long wait and average taste. Luckily, we had no where to be but the wait was ridiculous. One positive note-the wine was good.

• Visited May 2012
Overland Park, Kansas
“May with Friends”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Food was well prepared, well presented. Very pleasing atmosphere.

moberly, missouri
“If they are busy, just leave, the service and food suffer when they get busy”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Arrived at 5:15 pm for dinner and were told they were not seating for dinner yet. There were over 30 people waiting for tables and no one in the dining room. Hours are 11 am to 9 9m. We were seated at 5:45 and promptly served our drinks, bread and salad, all very good. At 6:45 we asked about our entree's and the waiter went to check on them. Ten minutes later we were served. I had order short ribs as in more then one. I received one rib on a very small portion of cold potatoes for $22. My daughter's pork loin was 50% fat. My wife's rib eye was very tough. When the waiter brought our check he apologized about the wait and took 10% off the $92 bill. Whoopie! This was my wife's mothers day dinner. It was also graduation night at near by MU and it looked like a lot of prom dates were there. They were very busy. When I mentioned to the manager about my 1 rib short ribs all she could say was she helped prepare the order and they were very busy. Sorry. I heard Sorry over 10 times. It felt like three plates were just thrown together when they realized we had waited for our entrees for an hour. Sorry. I'm Sorry. Give us another chance when we are not so busy. Well, I am sorry too, cause that won't be happening. My wife has had lunches here before with her friends and mother and always talked about the good food. Our first dinner date wasn't so pleasant. Stay away at dinner time if they are busy, sorry.

• Visited May 2012