“Best deal for eats at the Argosy Hotel and Casino”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Crazy Olives - CLOSED

Crazy Olives
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Crane, Indiana
“Best deal for eats at the Argosy Hotel and Casino”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Food is decent. Had fish and chips one night and a Philly another night. Price is fair. Atmosphere is good. Plenty of big screens up to catch the game. Best deal for food at the Argosy Hotel and Casino.
Menu here: http://www.argosykansascity.com/~/media/riverside/dining-page/crazyolivesmenu_jan2014.ashx

• Visited June 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good Food Cold Beer”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We checked into the hotel late and just wanted to eat. I ordered the swiss burger that was very good. We ended up going back the next night for beer and nachos to watch a game on their televisions. Kinds of odd that's it's an italian themed sports bar but it was all good so I don't mind.

Visited October 2013
Wichita
“Good food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Our meal was very good. I ordered a steak and it was very tender. We were very satisfied with our selections. Had to get to-go boxes because the quantity of food that you get is huge!

Visited May 2014
Blair, Nebraska
“Great little Bar/Bistro”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Crazy Olive's is located inside the Argosy Casino in Northern Kansas City, MO. I go to K.C. 2-3 times a year (I live a little north of Omaha, NE) and never miss eating here. It is a cool little bar/restaurant with a country/Italian theme and very relaxing. The whole casino/hotel is a beautiful castle themed building and is a great destination. I have only had the French dip sandwich and my wife has only had the Club sandwich...we always order the same thing because they are both the best we've had. We usually get there for a late lunch, around 1:00 and stay for an hour eating and having a beer. It is very relaxing and the service is fine. I think the sandwiches w/fries are under $10 and the glass of beer is $3-4, so not too expensive and very, very good. One word of caution, they do allow smoking in there but I've never seen anyone smoking, which is a big plus.
We usually go into the casino for a couple of hours and then to our hotel and get ready for dinner
later on. If we do Italian we go to Cascone's and if we do American we go to Stroud's (I've reviewed both here previously). The hotel at the Argosy is second to none but I've only stay once because of the price. If you can get there during the week the rooms are very reasonable for the quality but on a Fri./Sat. night they are well over $200 and I just don't pay that kind of money to sleep.

• Visited March 2014
Independence, Missouri
“Waiter couldn't remember our order!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed the night and Argosy and chose to eat at Crazy Olives. We typically split a meal when staying out because we have no place to keep our leftovers. Our waiter was Thomas. He was at our table immediately to get our drink order (water). Then it took awhile to get our drinks and take our order. We chose to split the Turkey Club Sandwich with fries. 20 minutes later a manager brought 2 meals over that wasn't anything like what we ordered. The funny thing, the waiter had stopped earlier and said our club would be right out. The manager was just as surprised when he showed up with 2 fish sandwiches and fries. They finally got our meal correct, it was good, turkey, bacon club. Then it came time for the bill. We flagged him down to get our check and he seemed surprised that we were ready to go. The sandwich was $10.99 and good.

• Visited March 2014