“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Crazy Olives - CLOSED

Crazy Olives
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Just ok”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had the chicken fried chicken and maxed potatoes with green beans. The best part was the green beans, potatoes tasted instant, and the chicken was huge and was good but not the best I have ever had..drinks are just ok nothing to brag about, and service was ok. We sat at the bar and I guess the bartender could of been more friendly but then again we were not his guy friends at the other end. You can smoke in here but it was Friday night and I only saw 1 person in the whole place smoking, never even smelled it or anything.

• Visited April 2013

Overland Park, Kansas
“OK”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We go to Argosy all of the time for the Terrace Buffet and for the casino. First time at the Crazy Olive's last night.

I won't be going back for one reason...SMOKING. It is the casual dining restaurant in this casino and there is no area offered that smoking isn't allowed.

If the food had blown me away, I might have considered going back but the food was only mediocre at best.

Visited March 2013
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Since we were close to Kansas City, I wanted ribs. The special was ribs, and I was not disappointed. They were as good as any you could get anywhere. The wait staff was attentive, and the restaurant was clean.

Visited July 2012
“Pretty good for a casino restaurant.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to eat at Crazy Olives on our Friday night and save the buffet for Saturday. It was pretty busy and loud. I couldn't believe that people could actually smoke in there. We're from Iowa and can't smoke anywhere there's food served. Anyway, it wasn't offensive since I also smoke but surprising.
We ordered onion rings for starters. They were good and were served in a nifty funnel shaped stand. I then got the BBQ chix sandwich on a pretzel roll. It was good. My husband got a burger that he couldn't finish because it was too big but delicious. Our server was punctual, but not hovering.

Detroit MI
“Friendly Bar Staff”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I ate at the Bar by myself on a business trip and the and the staff was very outgoing and friendly. When I eat by myself it is nice to have someone to talk to and the bartenders and manager on duty engaged with me and all the other patrons at the Bar.

The meal I had was very good and the other food I saw coming out of the kitchen looked delicious.

Visited January 2013