“Hours of fun diversion”

242 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 403 helpful votes
“Hours of fun diversion”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

On a whim my colleagues and I opted to dine and gamble here on a random Wednesday night during a week long business trip. Colleague number one blew 70 bucks on the slots, she was the only one of us with any real gambling desire or experience. Colleague number two was as ignorant as I and cautiously approached card games. The dealer was very kind and taught us how to play. Colleague #2 then found a 25 dollar chip on the floor and used it to begin a $200 winning streak before tipping well and cashing out. I played 21 and won back what I spent on the buffet and enough to tip. Non-smokers beware, folks smoke everywhere here.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank kkibby43

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Should Go Tobacco Free”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had some time to burn before traveling the following day, so we decided to take the free shuttle from our hotel to the Argosy. The worst part of the casino is what you smell when you walk through the door...smoke. I used to be a smoker and I cannot stand the smell. We did play some and the dealers were fun and helpful...they took all of our money but they made us feel good about it. I probably would not return to this casino in the future.

Visited August 2014
Wichita, Kansas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Has lost its Attraction!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Casino must be doing badly, they have closed the "fun" table games! No more 3 card poker! I walked through the slot machines, saw no winners, the atmosphere was very boring. This used to be my favorite KC casino, I don't think I'll be returning any time soon. Drinks are expensive, you can't take drinks from the Restaurant bar into the Casino. The casino waitresses are few and far between.

Visited June 2014
Milford, Michigan
118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“casino is nice”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

stayed at holtel for 2 days. Went into casino. Dealers very freindly and helpful. Minimums good. Slot machine selection not in line with what I like, but is in line with current trends.

Visited May 2014
Wichita
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good Luck”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I played the slots for 2 days and barely won over $40. The selection of slot machines isn't very good either.

Visited May 2014

Been to Argosy Casino? Share your experiences!