We greatly enjoyed our stay in a 1 bedroom suite at the Bluegreen Wilderness Club at Big Cedar. Spacious and relaxing and our 3rd floor suite had a great view of the lake. The staff was very polite and helpful. We enjoyed the "Cookie Lady's" visit each evening. We enjoyed the horseback riding, canoeing and walking trails. Just a short trip into Branson to see a show or go shopping. We will definitely visit again. The only negative we experienced was the stomping teenagers above us for a couple of nights. Apparently they were not happy to be on vacation. I would definitely recommend going off season, I imagine it is very busy and noisy during peak tourist season. Lovely to visit off season, great for families all year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your The Wilderness Club at Big Cedar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Ridgedale