This was our first trip to Big Cedar. We did end up purchasing into the timeshare and charter membership. Not sure how anyone could say no after visiting this property. We can't hardly wait to return. The customer service was really great, we only came across 1 grumpy-ish shuttle driver. Actually the only problem we had, was the shuttle is rather confusing, as to which one to ride. We did get stuck at the Devil's Pool and ended up hitching a ride with the next shuttle just to take us anywhere (I use a cane and was unable to walk the distance back to our condo. There is so much to do, we never once got bored and it even rained some while we were there. We never did leave the property, there was no need. The beds are comfortable, but we need to remember to bring our own pillows next time. The place was clean and the property is just beautiful. We rented a boat for a few hours and the staff at the marina was great. We came alone on this trip but can't wait to take the children, they are going to have so much fun... we did.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Wilderness Club at Big Cedar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Ridgedale