OH MY GOODNESS, I don't know if 5 stars are a high enough rating for this place. This vacation was a gift from my sister and brother-in-law (I surely now know they must love me). When we arrived at Big Cedar I know that I lost my breath, it is in a gorgeous setting. We stayed in a lodge, they had a 1 bedroom and my husband and I had a studio next door so the door opened between the two rooms which meant we had a HUGE place. The decor is first class (I would love to hire their designer) and they think of everything you could need from shampoo,condtioner, dishes, pots & pans dishwaher detergent and even the laundry detergent if you have a room with a washer & dryer. Really all we had bring was food and drinks, or they have restaraunts there on the grounds if you don't want to cook. If you need to go anywhere, just call the shuttle and tell them what time and they will be there to pick you up! I will caution you about 2 things, 1- you will get so spoiled to the cookies that they bring you every eveining and 2- you won't want to leave! This place is awesome!, the staff is outstanding and the surroundings are breath-taking!
Thanks to my sister and brother-in-law, I have found a piece of heaven right here on earth!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your The Wilderness Club at Big Cedar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Ridgedale