Big Cedar Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ridgedale
See available hotels
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,543 results
All reviewstop of the rockbuzzard barworman housedogwood canyonvalley viewbasssinging cowboyroom cabinhorseback ridingcave tourtable rock lakethe cookie ladywilderness clubbeautiful resortcookiespaddle boatsdevil's pool restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We booked a weekend getaway to celebrate our 25th Anniversary. We stayed in one of the one bedroom log cabins that overlooked the lake. The cabin was beautiful. It was so nice to have a real fireplace and the cabin had everything we needed. From the stocked Kitchen to the really nice grill on the deck. The Jacuzzi tub was amazing in the bathroom - it was one of the nicer tubs I have ever used. I also have to give the cleaning crew a 10. This cabin was so clean and they left a few nice touches for us. We had a great romantic dinner at the Worman house and the staff made us feel very special. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kathi B
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel was ready for us upon early check In which is appreciated greatly driving in for Houston , an 11 hour drive. I have stayed her many times and have made this one of my favorite places in the world . It's a gorgeous resort on the lake with hiking, amazing restraunts and spa , very beautiful settings and the best service ever . Sitting here typing my review on my balcony from my cabin on the lake enjoying a glass of wine - what more could you ask for ?!

Room Tip: Cabin on the lake
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laurie M
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The Ritz Carlton of camping. We stayed in a cabin on the Table Rock lake. Luxurious accommodations. A real treat! Breakfast buffet is great. Golf course restaurant was good, too. An overall fantastic experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kim K
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The theme is evident in every detail of this resort. It is beautifully nested in a valley on the cove of a lake. Rooms were nice, service and food were great too. Massages were really good, ask for Todd. Mani/pedi were not worth it. We visited in the last few days of February. My daughter and I just wanted to relax so we were not looking for or expecting a lot of outdoor activities. The weather got bad and we had to leave a day early and they did not make us pay for the night we missed. It wasn't cheap but I think I will try to go back in April or September.

Room Tip: We stayed in Falls Lodge. A friend had said they were the best. We did not see any of the other rooms although the cottages looked really nice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank mdselby
Reviewed March 2, 2014

DW had a business retreat in one of the cabins, which had a full kitchen, fireplace, nice furnishings and a spectacular view from the balcony. We slept in the Valley View lodge in a small room with a tiny, dated bathroom with a rocking commode, paper-thin walls and smelled just a wee bit like smoke. However the staff was unfailingly friendly and grounds and hiking trails are beautiful. Spend the money and get the cabin!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple