$696
$217
$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Branson-Hollister(Hollister)(Great Value!)
$115
La Quinta
$105
  • Pool
Welk Resort Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$109
Fall Creek Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
$80
AscendHotels
$90
$44
1,555 results
All reviewstop of the rockbuzzard barworman housedogwood canyonvalley viewbasssinging cowboyroom cabinhorseback ridingcave tourtable rock lakethe cookie ladywilderness clubbeautiful resortcookiespaddle boatsdevil's pool restaurant
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great complex with a lot of options for lodging and things to do. Unfortunately, when we were there, they were experiencing a lot of remodeling and several of the restaurants were not available. We stayed in Falls Lodge. Our room was very nice and was at a discount since we accepted the $20 upgrade that was offered to us at check in. The room we booked was in a different building and would not have had the view of the lake or the jacuzzi tub in the room. Our room also had several mounted animals on the walls (which were throughout the hotel) and my friend found it a bit creepy. Beds were comfortable and the room was clean and had a nice balcony. Our first night there, a woman delivered fresh ginger snap cookies to our room.
We ate at the Worman House restaurant twice while there and once at the Buzzard Bar. All of the meals were good. The BBQ nachos at the Buzzard Bar were different, kind of sweet, but good. The cheeseburger and sweet potato chips at the Worman was great, as was the breakfast buffet, The buffet was also very reasonably priced.
Complimentary shuttle service around the property was nice and the service on the property was very good.
The resort is located very close to Branson which is nice should you want to leave the property. When their remodeling is finished, I am sure it will be a great resort experience and with all of the included activities available, you may find it isn't necessary to go into town. We did go into town and were not overly impressed. We ate at the White River Fish House (also owned by Bass Pro) and the meal was okay but I wouldn't go back. We also ate at Mickey Gilley's Restaurant and it was quite good. I enjoyed the salsa bar and the service was good. We saw the show SIX in Branson. It was entertaining, although sometimes a bit corny. But I would recommend it.
My friend and I agreed that this resort would definitely be on our list of places to return to.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
JanainRidgedale, Director of Sales at Big Cedar Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was my first experience in this hotel complex which I though was great. Very pretty location looking over the lake. I stayed in one of the lodges vs the cabins. From inside, you would think you were in a cabin. Nice decor, comfortable beds, full kitchen, had a washer/dryer, gas fireplace...walk-out porch. I really enjoyed my week. Coffee is replaced in the room daily with cookies...nice touch. Not too far from downtown Branson, good places on complex to eat if you don't want to cook in your room. Heated pool outside...was a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: No tips...I think all of the rooms are probably similar. I had a room on a top floor and that is probably a tip for a better view overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 6, 2013

we had a great time, we took the 3 bedrooms cabin and it was great. a lot of things to do there and we didn't see even half of it.
the place was clean and beautiful
the staff is very nice and it was a pleasure to host there

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The overall experience was fantastic! The customer service was commendable. The cabinet was better than we could have imagined and so was the view. We were extremely impressed with all the activities that would have cost no extra and the shuttle service and complimentary items. I can't wait to go back! This is the type of vacation we love: on-site amenities, variety of activities, several pools, unbelievable beauty of property, well kept buildings and grounds.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at Big Cedar Lodge. We love to get feedback from our guests and hear about their experiences. We are glad you had a lovely time and we hope to see you again soon! We have lots of new activities and amenities coming on line throughout the year so visit our website and facebook page often!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had never heard of Big Cedar Lodge but chose to stay because it was the same site as the conference I was attending. The entire facility was amazing, the landscaping and scenery was breathtaking and the staff was very welcoming. Every small touch from the Lodge expertise staff made the conference and stay so enjoyable and rewarding. I will MOST definitely make another trip for my family to enjoy for a personal vacation.

Room Tip: I stayed in a single bed cottage and loved it. For those who have difficulty walking, there were a lot of steps and of course, the lodge is located on the side of a hill, but the Shuttle Service was prompt and easy to use. The bed itself was like sleeping on a fluffy cloud. So cozy!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business