I've stayed here before and it was ok, but the front desk ladies reek of attitude. On this trip, at about 10:00 pm at night I noticed that my floor was soaking wet. Obviously a pipe had burst somewhere. I called the front desk for them to move me to another room. Their response "we are full and have no rooms available." I said ok, get me a room at another property. Their response, "I'll have to call the head of maintenance." After waiting an hour the front desk calls and says he can't make it tonight. So they will have to move me to another room and someone will help me move. WHAT?????? After waiting an hour for "someone" to help me move, I marched to the front desk and read the riot act. Their response? Here is the key to the other room.
After getting back home, I spoke with everyone I could reach up the chain and let them know in no uncertain terms how I felt. I wound up with no charge plus points, but I'll never go back to a place where the default answer to any problem is to LIE
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights