As other reviewers have noted, this is an older Residence Inn property and I thought my room showed some heavy wear. I stayed two nights. I appreciated that everyone I encountered had a friendly and pleasant demeanor. That being said, My room had some maintenance issues. I was traveling alone and my room had a sliding patio door that opened to the parking lot. I always check that the locks work properly when checking in, and in this case, mine didn't on the sliding door. I called about the issue and someone showed up in about a minute to try to fix it. About 15 min. later it was repaired. The next day, after opening the door to get some fresh air, I discovered the lock didn't work again. I called, but it was 8 PM and no maintenance was on site. The door did have a safety bar mechanism, so they told me just to use that as my way to lock the door. I didn't feel uncomfortable doing so, but still, not ideal.
They had all new fitness equipment from LifeFitness delivered the day I checked in. The gym is super small though but good to know they updated equipment.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Hotel Richmond Heights
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria Saint Louis, MO - Richmond Heights